Sign in to follow this  
TheYetiBum

Its come along way

I played this game as part of the insider programme pre launch on game preview & haven't touched it since until today. I play & stream Xbox Dayz usually five days a week for 8+hours at a time & on what was meant to be a day off,  i figured i'd check back in on Bohemias other console baby. I was exceptionally surprised at how far this game has been optimised & tweaked both mechanically & gameplay wise. It shocked me so much i threw my day off out the window & started streaming, my hardcore DayZ fan base actually really enjoyed the game as well as quite a few hardcore Vigor players jumping in & some complete unknowns.  So thanks dev team, you actually surprised this ancient jaded gamer with a really enjoyable, immersive & entertaining IP. Ill be sticking around & Vigor community whattup?!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for such nice words! Glad to hear you are enjoying all of the additions and changes we have made so far, I will make sure to share your feedback with our team. Good luck with your future live streams!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 2:37 AM, TheYetiBum said:

I played this game as part of the insider programme pre launch on game preview & haven't touched it since until today. I play & stream Xbox Dayz usually five days a week for 8+hours at a time & on what was meant to be a day off,  i figured i'd check back in on Bohemias other console baby. I was exceptionally surprised at how far this game has been optimised & tweaked both mechanically & gameplay wise. It shocked me so much i threw my day off out the window & started streaming, my hardcore DayZ fan base actually really enjoyed the game as well as quite a few hardcore Vigor players jumping in & some complete unknowns.  So thanks dev team, you actually surprised this ancient jaded gamer with a really enjoyable, immersive & entertaining IP. Ill be sticking around & Vigor community whattup?!

You in here yeti? 

Holla if you want to go duos sometime.