redswirl

Custom Warlords Scenarios

I haven't posted here in a while so I'm not completely sure if this question should go here, but I'm just wondering where everybody is at on custom versions of Warlords.

Basically what I'm looking for is just the vanilla Warlords scenario but ported to other maps, like the CUP maps or perhaps a whole-map Tanoa version. Also, is it possible to port Warlords into an SP scenario where you can pause and save?

I see there are a few versions on Steam Community but it doesn't seem to be a very prominent thing there. Is it simply expected that you do the porting yourself as per the directions on the Arma 3 Dev wiki?

Thanks.

The easiest option is to set up your own following the wiki: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_MP_Warlords

It's not expected, but to be honest your only other option is to find the mission you want to copy in "<Arma 3 Root Folder>\Addons\missions_f_warlords.pbo" and paste that in your profile's MPMissions to access with the editor. You would then still have to move/add sectors and spawn points, at which point you might as well just take the easier option. 

I do believe Warlords now allows singleplayer (but never multiplayer) saving, but don't take my word for it.