bn880

The working mission nogova

biggrin.gif V 1.03 Mini version out, Does not require UN addon biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif V 1.03 OUT biggrin.gif

V 1.02 OUT

V 1.01 OUT

I have spent way too much time on TWMN already. tounge.gif

Here it is: http://members.rogers.com/ct-hru/TWMN.html

Requires you to download ONLY 3 addon files. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (only 3 big ones)

The Working Mission Nogova is a simulation of working on Nogova after the war, you get to drive a bus for Nogovan citizens, fly a helicopter, or fly a plane... all to make enough money to eat, buy cars, planes, etc.

Pay for gas and repairs. Start fires with proper equipment, buy flying licenses, gain flight experience and earn more money.

TWMN features an excellent Policing system, don't think the cops won't care when you get agressive.

Note:

1. report bugs here please

2. MUCH improved over the original TWM.

Please Enjoy and give it a try! smile.gif

wow.gif ofp.gamezone.cz download links appear to be down... will try to find other DL locations if needed. wow.gif

biggrin.gif DONE biggrin.gif

Recommended Setup

Difficulty:

*CADET

Extender Armor: 0

Friendly Tag: 0

Enemy Tag: 0

*Extended HUD Info: 1

*Auto Report: 0

*Extended Map Info: 0

Weapon Crosshair: 0

Autoguide AT: 0

Clock Indicator: 0

3rd Person View: 1

Rifle Bullet Tracers: 0

Super AI: 1

Subtitles: 1

Radio Subtitles: 1

(* means these will affect your gameplay considerably)

Video:

**Color Depth: 32BIT

[Visual Quality, Visiblility, Terrain Detail, Resolution, Object Shadows, Vehicle Shadows] as much as you find acceptable.

**TL: 1

MultiTexturing: 1

Wbuffer: 0 or 1

**Cloudlets: 1

Blood: 1

(** means you will see a big difference)

Audio:

Hardware Acceleration: 1

***Effects Volume: High

***Radio Volume: High - 15%(approx)

***Music Volume: High - 5%(approx)

(*** means try it at first)

Good night

Nother dwa screenshoty:

TWMN2.jpg

from intro (edited)

TWMN18M.jpg

Okay, you should all be able to DL the 2 external addons. I am currently hosting the UN addon personally. Will be a limited speed DL but better than nothing. smile.gif

EDIT: UN addon not NATO

Awful harsh punishment for speeding, you are attacked with rockets, shot and killed from a UN helo. Luckily i saved it not to long before that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Aug. 15 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Awful harsh punishment for speeding, you are attacked with rockets, shot and killed from a UN helo. Luckily i saved it not to long before that.<span id='postcolor'>

No, that's when you fail to stop when they tell you... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Like a police chase. Anyway, I always find it entertaining when the Police get's tough. smile.gif

EDIT: Saving often is the prudent thingto do. I'm off to make some money myself, before I could not get far before spotting a problem.

They even killed the poor people that were riding w/ me.

Well rockets tend to do that smile.gif , just note it down as a FF incident.

You think this is really a bad thing? You didn't stop when they told you several times right? Hmmm..

Anyway, I am going to see if in a future version they can hold back on the heavy stuff when you have passengers.

But it's a damn good deterrant not to run! tounge.gif

Stereoskopiczny skreenshot:

TWMNS2.jpg

smile.gif Added Stereoscopic screenshots of TWMN. For those of you who are 3D glasses inclined.

more at

http://members.rogers.com/bn880/captures_TWMN.html

mission link again

http://members.rogers.com/ct-hru/TWMN.html

PS; I will probably post a newer version of TWMN with a few more fixes today.

problem spotted with "find husband" task

EDIT: wholly cr** I didn't realize it was this wide. biggrin.gif

Tried to get your mission going last night. DLed the 30meg add-on, the 10meg add-on extracted both into the add-on folder. (56k modem ouch)

Extracted the working mission into the MP folder. Loaded game and it can't find 5 files:

red168 blue168 silver168 ext.(numbers might be wrong)

Any idea on what I need??

Bucko out

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bucko @ Aug. 16 2002,08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tried to get your mission going last night. DLed the 30meg add-on, the 10meg add-on extracted both into the add-on folder. (56k modem ouch)

Extracted the working mission into the MP folder. Loaded game and it can't find 5 files:

red168 blue168 silver168 ext.(numbers might be wrong)

Any idea on what I need??

Bucko out<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I know exactly tounge.gif

You still need to get the AddonsREQ_TWMN.exe

http://members.rogers.com/bn880/addonsREQ_TWMN.exe

It's a package of addons I compressed and host, so that you don't have to go looking for tiny addons everywhere.

PS: I guarantee there are no viruses or trojans in that exe! It's as safe as notepad.exe.

Although class red182 etc is in devcivveh.pbo, that's the 10MB addon. Make sure the devcivveh.pbo is in you OFP/addons folder.

I suggest putting all addons in the OFP/addons folder not OFP/res/Addons.

Was reading your other thread and then realized that I didn't know what to do with the SfV file?

"You still need to get the AddonsREQ_TWMN.exe"

Did I miss read something in your first post or did you leave it out?

ah the one meg one woops  and i did know there was two ad-on folders   thanks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bucko @ Aug. 16 2002,09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Was reading your other thread and then realized that I didn't know what to do with the SVC file?

"You still need to get the AddonsREQ_TWMN.exe"

Did I miss read something in your first post or did you leave it out?<span id='postcolor'>

SFV file is optional to check integrity of addons. You can if you want put it in your addons folder and run an SFV checking software on it. (PDSFV)

No I did not miss the file, it's listed on the page "Required Addons Package".

smile.gif

Ok, V1.02 has been posted. Fixes some things, see info for all fixes.

One of them is better passenger boarding and disembarking.

Hey BN880,

Dl'ing sounds great :-)

I ll give feedback when i have some.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 16 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ll give feedback when i have some.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh no sad.gif what shoud I expect confused.gif

biggrin.gif J/K

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Aug. 16 2002,17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 16 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ll give feedback when i have some.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh no  sad.gif   what shoud I expect  confused.gif

biggrin.gif    J/K<span id='postcolor'>

When you work like "real hard" you can by a BMW M5 tounge.gif

Hell that UN pack is still dl'ing sad.gif

Ok, what do I need?

The mission (duh), ver. 1.02, and "Required Add-ons package" and this is it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 16 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, what do I need?

The mission (duh), ver. 1.02, and "Required Add-ons package" and this is it?<span id='postcolor'>

And flashpoint biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 16 2002,17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 16 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, what do I need?

The mission (duh), ver. 1.02, and "Required Add-ons package" and this is it?<span id='postcolor'>

And flashpoint  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No shit tounge.gif

No, I'm a bit curious, as the "Required Addons package" is only 1MB in size, while the add-ons are 10-30 MB each....something's wrong there...or so im thinking confused.gif