Sign in to follow this  
Bad as mg22

Love This game

I just want to start of with that devs your doing amazing work on this game and that all feedback negative or not is good,

1. player mobility is very strang now and it’s hard to sprint in most areas like going up hill or on a flat surface 

2. Color and contrast is very white I messed with the setting but can’t seem to get the whiteness away 

3. with all these new player I’ve only experienced teaming on solos 3 times Its not a issue in my opinion because I see it as free loot and a challenge 

4. Keep doing an amazing job on this game devs you get a lot of hate but just know that your doing a great job on this game please don’t throw that way like dayz 

• Like 1

Please pardon my initial annoyance at the new 'features'.

I have to agree with this thread starter. Yes you are doing an amazing job.

But....

As I've commented to Bethesda on a number of occasions, why fix what isn't broke. Hence Fallout 76 is garbage of the highest order (in my opinion).

The last version of this game, 0.7 was great. So why make an 'improvement' to the player movement which appears as though he's suddenly had an arthritis attack in both legs.

And yes, I can live with the player lounge at the start of the encounter, and may even learn to love the boosters, but I don't need to know the loadouts of the other players. It is handy to know how many are playing though.

What are the 2 transmitters trying to improve. Ok I can see a small advantage in knowing exactly where the drop is landing, but you still have to get off the map and campers can still have a pretty good guess where, in most cases. It's not a problem, it's great fun. And what is the other one for? To see a snapshot of the other players locations?. not tested yet so will withhold final comment.

I can live with the economy rebalancing. Just adds to the resource grinding, but what the hey, I'm retired so I have all day every day if the fancy takes me.

The different crates are a great improvement. As are the improved contents.

But all in all, the player movement is such a large component of the game, and this update has taken that aspect a step back.

For me, I can accept most of your improvements, with exception of the player movement and 2 transmitters. I think I would have considered an additional vault, which didn't report that it was being opened, Just to tempt more players towards it, maybe using your new combination mechanics.

But all in all, I still love the game and the concept really appeals.

Here's an idea, How about a poll on the next set of proposed improvements.

Keep the faith.

• Like 1

Thanks to both of you for your feedback - we are currently trying to gather as much feedback as possible on the latest update.
I will make sure to forward it to the team and discuss your opinions.