Hi all,

Need some tools to create your mission or spice it? I created an addon for mission markers.

Do not hesitate to ask how things work and report any bug. I'll reply to suggestions and I'll share scripts as usual.

On the other hand, please, don't copy/paste any part of this mod without my consent. I'm sharing some scripts already.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@pierremgi really like the look of this and can't wait to do some testing. Thanks very much for putting the time into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Pierre, is there an EASY way to make your Call Taxi module work but only in a trigger area? It seems to show the AddAction all over the map.

Perhaps I will add a condition field in the module...
At this time, you can script for a condition setting the variable "coolTaxiDown" on player. When set to FALSE, the addAction is visible, set to TRUE, no more taxi call.

So, if you don't want a player starts with a taxi call available, just add in initPlayerLocal.sqf :

player setVariable ["coolTaxiDown",TRUE];

then it's up to you when you decide to : player setVariable ["coolTaxiDown",FALSE];  to recover this addAction.

You can use a trigger area like this:

set it to: none, none, repeatable, NOT server only
condition field:

player inArea thisTrigger

on activation:

player setVariable ["coolTaxiDown",FALSE];
on deactivation:
player setVariable ["coolTaxiDown",TRUE];

Mod updated. The modules are now compatible with all cDLCs (SOG Prairie fire, Western Sahara, CSLA Iron curtain, Global mobilization) and always major mods (RHS,CUP,R3F...)

POW module (prisoners) is totally reworked for MP session.

Hi Folks,

Playing with this today with SOG - FYI - the HALO Jump Module seems broken - when I jump solo I get two chutes one on me and one empty chute like 20 meters away. When I jump with my squad I die whenever I open my chute - I think there is still another empty chute present.

Thanks for all you do!

Regards,

Scott

4 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Playing with this today with SOG - FYI - the HALO Jump Module seems broken - when I jump solo I get two chutes one on me and one empty chute like 20 meters away. When I jump with my squad I die whenever I open my chute - I think there is still another empty chute present.

Thanks for all you do!

Regards,

Scott

Hi folks,

Could you tell me more about your test? I can't reproduce it , even with an existing SOG parachute on player's back. Or SP or MP, type of group or units, Did you place two modules?... Which other mods?

10 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Hi folks,

Could you tell me more about your test? I can't reproduce it , even with an existing SOG parachute on player's back. Or SP or MP, type of group or units, Did you place two modules?... Which other mods?

Hi Pierre,

Perhaps it’s just an issue on my end. I am on the public beta of the latest version of ARMA - I did have ACE No Medical loaded. I placed your HALO Module down then synched it to the Player Group Leader of the squad - I’m strictly SP. The units don’t have any parachutes loaded. I started the test mission - then selected both Solo and Group jump with the aforementioned results.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Scott

OK probably due to ACE. I can't say I don't use it. On the other hand, syncing the module with your player allows jump from anywhere, any time... The module is rather supposed to be synced on object(s) for HALO places.

So the issue is not linked to SOG or the way you sync the module. If you can,  test without ACE (or another mod including such behavior like add parachute after ejection...).