That's simple: strings are not objects. The list of objects which can respawn must be objects (you can name them like car1, tank2,.. plane1...  but you can't use a class name or any other string.  
Sorry to be late for answering . I'm not at home (and far from Arma) til end of March.

Thankyou for a fantastic mod. The revive mod is the best out there. Totally recommended it to all single players!

• Like 1

Fantastic Mod it is the best for tus single players. The Heal mod is the best. But how do you command the ai to revive a downed squad memeber manualy? It doesnt come up on the orders?

The healing action is automatic with conditions like vicinity (<200 m) or parameters like mediKit, FAK or none, unit trait...

But there is no added menu to order an AI for healing another unit. This behavior belongs to Arma vanilla engine. Usually, the healing unit must have a medic trait and FAK (if I remember).

Hi.With theai  respawn module how can i make the ai go to the waypoint continously even if its respawned because once a group respawns they stay there 

18 hours ago, Spriterfight said:

Hi.With theai  respawn module how can i make the ai go to the waypoint continously even if its respawned because once a group respawns they stay there 

Should work. Check all possibilities for module, read the doc. I can't remember all details and I'm far from home, stuck in France by government measures against covid.😷

On 3/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, Spriterfight said:

Hi!The ai spawn nodule can be connected to sector tactics?

No the sector tactics, if you refer to BI module, is a module with its own behaviors and parameters.

Can we use modules in zeus or only Eden?

Still using individual scripts that you wrote currently as have been too lazy to upgrade my missions...lol

I never use Zeus, so I think my modules are not made for Zeus things. On the other hand, some modules are ready for spawned units while in game, no matter the way you used for that.

I don't know if that answer your question. Perhaps, you have something more precise in mind?

23 hours ago, pierremgi said:

I never use Zeus, so I think my modules are not made for Zeus things. On the other hand, some modules are ready for spawned units while in game, no matter the way you used for that.

I don't know if that answer your question. Perhaps, you have something more precise in mind?

I wasn't sure if I needed to place modules to make like the AI Heal etc work but it seems they do just with the MGI Modules loaded however some missions obviously don't like it and you have issues where you cant be revived as scripts fighting each other for control. I will keep playing, thanks again for the awesome Mod

speaking of your AI heal module. Was wondering would it be possible to have it auto init on start up of the game, Then can adjust settings through CBA? rather than having to place the module every mission

5 hours ago, Unleashthepain said:

speaking of your AI heal module. Was wondering would it be possible to have it auto init on start up of the game, Then can adjust settings through CBA? rather than having to place the module every mission

Sorry. I will not do that for these reasons:

- The scripts for reviving/heal module are complex and people can choose not running them, while using some other advanced modules. So auto-start is not desirable;

- the specific state of unconsciousness can be also treated by other mods like ACE and the mods are not compatible each others (and will not be);

- I don't want to be dependent of CBA or any other mod;

- your request implies a totally new mod, specific for this module, and that's not on my mind;

- on the other hand, placing a module on every scenario is not so difficult;

But, the module setting can be overwritten in mission parameter. I have to write something in documentation for that.

Anyway, in advance, here is the way to overwrite some parameters of this module (choice in mission parameters for MP, default value only in SP)

In description.ext:

Spoiler

class Params
{
  class NoReviveforAi
  {
    title = "friendly AI units can be healed while unconscious"; // so must be unconscious (Bros only)
    texts[] = {"no","yes"};
    values[] = {0,1};
    default = 1;
    isGlobal = 1;
  };
  class react // reaction time in module
  {
    title = "reaction time before providing assistance";
    texts[] = {"0","10","20","30","60","120"};
    values[] = {0,10,20,30,60,120};
    default = 20;
  };
  class bleedout   //  respawn delay in module
  {
    title = "duration of unconsciousness before death/respawn (non including reaction time above)";
    texts[] = {"30","60","120","180","300","600"};
    values[] = {30,60,120,180,300,600};
    default = 120;
  };
  class AIKit
  {
    title = "Mandatory kit to heal";
    texts[] = {"none","First aid kit","Medic kit"};
    values[] = {0,1,2};
    default = 0;
  };
  class AIMedicTrait
  {
    title = "Medic trait mandatory";
    texts[] = {"no","yes"};
    values[] = {0,1};
    default = 0;
  };
  class canHealExtraGrp
  {
    title = "Ai bro can heal some other bros not belonging to player's group";
    texts[] = {"no, heal his own group only","his group, and other players only","sure! all possible Bros"};
    values[] = {0,1,2};
    default = 1;
  };
  class whiteFlag
  {
    title = "White flag on the healing bros";
    texts[] = {"no","yes"};
    values[] = {0,1};
    default = 0;
    isGlobal = 1;
  };
};

Hope this help.

1 hour ago, pierremgi said:

Sorry. I will not do that for these reasons:

that's fine and totally understandable. I can see where you're coming from 🙂 Thanks for the reply though. much appreciated 

I left a comment on steam page. But I figured I'd try here too. I can't quite figure out how to make the "Drop vehicles instead of crates" mod to work. I'm under the understanding that all you do is drop a player,  support requester, virtual supply drop module,and then Drop vehicles mod. Then just sync them all in that order. I thought at this point when calling for a supply drop it should bring a crate w/ arsenal, smoke, and flare since I checked those boxes. The Heli's just drop normal boxes. What confuses me to death is at one point I got it to work but I didn't write down my steps. I had the CH_47F_cargo delivering the HMG Prowler. But then again the other choppers only brought normal crates , no arsenal. Sorry to pester you, I'm new to messing around with Eden Editor. The descriptions sound pretty cool though haha just gotta get them working.Thanks ,man.

@RazorBLD80

I just tested this module in SP/ MP and dedicated server. All is fine so far. Your process is good  :

A unit or more, synced (linked) to the BI requester module,

this BI requester module linked to a BI virtual supply drop,

this supply drop module linked to my Drop vehicle module.

So far nothing changes because you need to declare what kind of helicopter (class) must drop what type of vehicle/crate/boat. If you don't want to search the classes, just link the example of what you need as helo and what you need as crate/vehicle/boat. empty or not, that doesn't matter, these objects are just in editor and will not be present during the mission.

Now, the problem is you can drop something with an helo, but all other possibilities disappear.

You can link several helos and several packages. If the array (see module) is balanced (same number of elements), the helo 1 will drop the crate 1, helo 2 for crate 2...

If unbalanced, there is a randomization. So, be consistent with your aim, ... and add a tip on diary to explain to the player(s) what helo for what drop.

At this stage, I didn't modified the menu so there is only the type of helo as usual, not its usage.

Spoiler

If you need some dropped vehicles with arsenal, and some other ones without it, you can link 2 MGI modules on 1 BI virtual drop. Choose the parameters for each MGI modules but keep on mind:

- the nbr of helo in one Module (linked or class mentioned) = the nbr of crates/vehicles in this module;

- DO NOT write or link the same helo class in 2 different MGI modules or even in the same module: DO NOT repeat helo classes;

- verify that the BI virtual drop mentions the exact classes mentioned  in each MGI modules (helos of MGI1 + helos of MGI2 = helos of BI)

- do what you want with the crates but if you want precise drop content for each type of helos, think about : nbr of crates = nbr of helos (but they can be the same class);

- It's preferable to give a cooldown parameter (BI virtual module) to avoid 2 helos on the way at the same slot.

Well i think i got it. I had to delete everything from the BI Supply Drop Mod on and start from scratch. I also notice it's not consistent. I might have to request supply drop numerous times sometimes in order to get the drop vehicle drop. But at least it's working......I think. thanks for the help.

New version.

Almost all functions are rewritten. Especially for spawning units and vehicles.

The "ADVANCED LOCATIONS" modules (I know the name is not the best one) is now far more reliable for spawning... what you want, like tank platoons in city. The placement is ok. You can spawn ships and divers at sea with no problem for "grounding". I must edit a notice because there are so much possibilities but here is what you can write, as spawn possibilities,  in the elaborated triggers field. As example:

[ [an array of unit/vehicle classes ], a single vehicle/unit, one or more class(es) or config(s) for existing group(s), one or more class(es) or  config(s) for existing faction(s) (the type(s) of factions can be specified in the 2nd array ["infantry","mechanized"...]  ] + any customized groups linked to the module (this way, you don't have to find the classes).

The documentation will be clearer...

The "RESPAWN VEHICLES" is now ok for placements (start or death position, or marker), and custom pylons loadouts. The empty vehicles are OK and don't interfere with your other parameters.

On schedule:

* a module "DETONATE" for some explosions on fuel or sensible tanks + a detonating cord (thrown by hand or GL), for demining a path. The script is OK. Need to write the module.

* a module allowing repairing at all gas stations + workshops of any map.  Script done. Module to be written

* a module "ADVANCED PLAYER" with local behavior on each player like cursor pointing on map (where you're pointing at in game), a zeroing assist (already exists in my other mod but, with usage, the lightest display, the best), and more...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 19.06.2020 at 17:28, pierremgi said:

Новая версия.

Почти все функции переписаны заново. Особенно для нереста юнитов и транспортных средств.

Модули "продвинутые локации" (я знаю, что название не самое лучшее) теперь гораздо более надежны для нереста... то, что вы хотите, как танковые взводы в городе. Размещение в порядке. Вы можете нерестить корабли и водолазов в море без проблем для "заземления". Я должен отредактировать уведомление, потому что есть так много возможностей, но вот то, что вы можете написать, как возможности порождения, в разработанном поле триггеров. В качестве примеров:

[[массив классов единиц / транспортных средств], одно транспортное средство / единица, один или несколько классов или конфигураций для существующей группы(групп), один или несколько классов или конфигураций для существующей фракции(групп) (тип(ы) фракций может быть указан во втором массиве ["пехота","механизированная"...] ] + любые настраиваемые группы, связанные с модулем (таким образом, вам не нужно искать классы).

Документация будет более четкой...

"RESPAWN VEHICLES" теперь в порядке для размещения (положение начала или смерти, или маркер) и пользовательских пилонов загрузки. Пустые транспортные средства в порядке и не мешают другим вашим параметрам.

По графику:

* модуль "детонация" для некоторых взрывов на топливных или чувствительных баках + детонирующий шнур (брошенный вручную или GL), для разминирования пути. Сценарий в порядке. Нужно написать модуль.

* модуль, позволяющий проводить ремонт на всех АЗС + мастерских любой карты. Сценарий готов. Подлежащий написанию модуль

* модуль "продвинутый игрок" с локальным поведением на каждом игроке, таким как курсор, указывающий на карту (где вы указываете в игре), нулевая помощь (уже существует в моем другом моде, но с использованием самого легкого дисплея, лучшего) и многое другое...

Good day. Tell me when will it be ready?

Hello,

I was wondering:  how would I go about using Project Opfor civilian factions for your civilian placement mod?

Thanks,

You need to untick all cases (default) you don't want, and tick "others" at the bottom of the list. Don't forget you can multiply the population or even add modules or linked triggers. (better linked triggers than the default area module if you don't need two different ethnics and just add more people).

Note: even if this solution works, i'll probably add project opfor as specific choice, and probably also for armed sides spawning units (advanced location module). Nice mod! The little "grey side" of this mod is its size, if you count with already RHS mandatory mods.

Thanks for that reply! I have “others” selected but how do I know which faction it will select?

3 hours ago, BobBrownB21 said:

Thanks for that reply! I have “others” selected but how do I know which faction it will select?

You can't. All civilians in this mod can spawn. Factions need an extra-filter.

@pierremgi hello! Good days. First of all you're done a perfect job! But I have a problem. So I have a question. I want enable "AI can respawn" for just my group units. I don't want other units to be affected. Can I do this? How can I do?