MGI ADVANCED MODULES

Hi all,

Here is an addon for mission makers.

If you need to easily spawn some factions, some civilian life or just add randomized weapons loot in houses...

If you want an advanced AI heal & revive, for SP or MP mission, able to heal players or bros..

... or respawning AIs, in waves or at once..

If you want a transport support on any vehicle...

A vehicle respawn system with crew, waypoints, loadouts, addActions, arsenal....

Friendly kill sanction...

AI cannons able to fire HE shells on infantry...

Some generators able to switch on/off a district...

or adapt silencers to combat behavior...

or perhaps a simple tool for reading all map object classes/display names/p3d model names...

Other tools like tire puncture on barbed wires?

And of course, MP compatible, favorite mods compatible...

Here you are.

MODULES on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682280809

The summary is just here.

The modules are described and explained in an updated documentation:

DOCUMENTATION LINK

Have fun!

Pierre MGI

• Like 31
  • Thanks 6

Thank you very much Pierre !

This implementation of scripts compiled togethere , is a great addition for the game !

Congratulations for the release !  :thumbs-up:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the release pierremgi!

These are all pretty good additions that will make the life of many mission makers A LOT easier!

The most important part for me is the MP compatibility that is so hard to find in most modules/addons/scripts and that you are a master off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @ricmaughn

If you didn't find a parameter, that means it doesn't exist.

I'm staying attentive to bug reports but also improvements. Just mention what module is concerned and/or events to check.

I'll have a look at new request also (as far as I'll be able to script).

Good rating on Steam, like, sharing could increase the reputation of this addon and my motivation to maintain it durably. I'm not an AI (and I'm not supposed to respawn in front of my screen).

Thanks

• Like 1

I've been waiting for something like this forever. The perfect modules for a single player. Thank you so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Pierre.  This is very  impressive set of tools for the mission maker.  You have made many different tasks much simpler. 

Merci, mon ami!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This whole thing is amazing! 

one thing I noticed from your Heal and Revive module:

I can't seem to get my AI to heal wounded soldiers. They have to go unconscious first before they can be revived. Not sure why this is. If one of my units gets shot in the leg and has a limp I find myself having to shoot him till he is unconscious, revive him and he is all healed up. 

squad re-spawn Idea from a ARMA 2 : 

I absolutely love the AI re-spawn module and have been looking for something like it for sometime. I especially love that they spawn with their original kit!!!

I have been using this with them spawning back at a specified marker because i don't like them re-spawning where they died, but this makes it so they have a long run back to the AO or wherever I am. I remember in Arma 2 their was an option (might have been a mod) when your squad mates died to have they transported via heli or para drop back at your position. this option would be amazing!! just an idea  from a fan 🙂

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, darrenin said:

one thing I noticed from your Heal and Revive module:

I can't seem to get my AI to heal wounded soldiers. They have to go unconscious first before they can be revived. Not sure why this is. If one of my units gets shot in the leg and has a limp I find myself having to shoot him till he is unconscious, revive him and he is all healed up. 

DISREGARD THIS PART! I had a conflicting mod medical mod 😉

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 3:10 PM, Jnr4817 said:

is this mod dependent or server side?

As any module(s) mod, all players must have the addon. But most of scripts are server side.

Any module is a 3den entity, so, like modded units, you need to have the addon. If not, an entity is not recognized.

Note: This is a "light" addon (you can compare with heavy mods). And most of codes run during 3den edition. So, you just prepare some codes for server and/or players.

• Like 1

Corrected the Advanced transport and added the possibility for waiting the player at destination.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update 🥂

Hello pierremgi (sorry for my english is english by google translate

I use your mods of games, on an official server only one camp gets the option taxi, locally both get the option destination here is a screen of the placement in the editor of the two camps and the module. Do you know how to help me? Thanks for you and good evening.f5n1.jpgfw88.jpg

Hello tonyOnLine I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to see on pictures. Post me a private message in French if you want.

Hello
Some bugs corrected on taxi, improved vehicle and AI respawns.

Added new module: One man tank (see front page).

• Like 3

Hi, Added a module for prisoners. You can arrest some enemies or civilians. See video from Steam.

• Like 2

great mod mate

i have a question , can we increase the AI spawned units per location? now it spawn only 2 groups or 3 in large areas or anywhere else 

Civilian or enemy units (2 different modules)?

Anyway you can copy/paste spawn AI triggers, once created by module.

enemy units, and the trigger spawns only 2 or 3 groups 

any way to increase spawned groups? and spawn distance from player to trigger?

The number of groups depends on the number of units in all played groups (group with 1 player at least), in the vicinity of the trigger area.

The result is randomized a little bit to add suspense. So, playing alone or managing AIs but penetrating alone in an area will spawn 2 or 3 groups, which can be a 1 vs 24 ratio, depending on what you spawn.

I could add a parameter more... 

Meanwhile, you could multiply the areas. In this case, 2 ways:

- copy/paste triggers at same place >> usually, as soon as you enter 1st trigger, the 2nd one will spawn after the 1st are is cleared. Like a late reinforcement or retaliation.

- copy/paste small areas (you can change the size) and place them side by side (geographic). You'll add occurrences to spawn groups.

• Like 2

Hi Pierre, thank you for the mod.

I have placed a pick up marker to call for a chopper, gogogo it came but it didn't land so I couldn't board. And, the taxi module doesn't have a call option.

Do you have any other great idea about how to call for extraction. 

Forget about bi module because if the vehicle is destroyed then it respawns without the crew.  

Hi quickdagger. I'll have a look at this. I don't have a clear idea for now. Spawning an extra chopper or respawning one each time it's destroyed...

• Thanks 1

Hey pierremgi!

How to whitelist in kill punishment module?

What is the array I can use? I tried unit_classname and unit_variable_name and it still gives me a warning... And what about multiple units in that whitelist, how do I put?

You must add (pushBack) the unit(s), as object(s), in the variable: WHITE_LISTED_PUNISH

This variable must be shared (public) for each client,  due to the code of the event handler.

You can also apply a: ... setVariable ["kamikaze",true,true] on what civilian unit you want.