almanzo

Two weird bugs in custom warlords mission [mods incompatability]

First bug happens right away, basicly something is messing with movement speed, fatigue or something along those lines, resulting in super speed.

Second bug can be seen around 1:07 mark, gun either drifts upwards or downwards and is not linked to the rifle anymore. Note: This is not a result of double tapping ALT. I think it might have something to do with weapon sway, but I am not sure.

The mission is very straight forward, only thing different from the tutorial mission from the live stream are the faction settings and asset list with RHS assets.

Mods used:

Ace
Ace_compat
Ace_ragdoll
Achilles
Acre2
Adv_acesplint
Asr_ai3
Bloodlust

Cba_a3
RHS mods

JSRS and compatability mods
Miarsenal
Project_Opfor
Rh_acc
STUI
Ui_sounds
Vcom_driving_ai

Pluss some inhouse AI mods

It seems to me unrelated to Warlord. On the other hand you have so many mods that desync may occur.

The title for your post is not accurate, imho.

It only happens in Warlords though. We've used this exact modset for many other missions, including antistasi. So far we have not encountered it in any other mission.

Neither do I, and I often played Warlord (official & own modded CUP missions).

I might change the title though, any suggestions?

Mods compatibility. Who encountered such bugs?

Then, you can detail more about your mission or anything which could help for making it reproducible.

19 hours ago, pierremgi said:

I figured it out actually.

I ran the mission with the "Fatigue" parameter turned off. Testing in SP or in editor with fatigue on gave a lot of weird effects. Turning it off fixed it. From what I've been able to gather, the issue might have been with ASR_AI

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, almanzo said:

I figured it out actually.

I ran the mission with the "Fatigue" parameter turned off. Testing in SP or in editor with fatigue on gave a lot of weird effects. Turning it off fixed it. From what I've been able to gather, the issue might have been with ASR_AI

Vcomai works well with warlords.  I have other issues with running loops to push on independent side ai.  You running any scripts to push gear on that side ai? Like gun flashlites and chatter script?

Not anything that isn't part of ACE or RHS by default. Nothing I wrote myself.