celticalliance

Server admin commands issues

I apologise if this has already been posted somewhere else but I'm in a bit of a rush so I didn't have time to search.

We are having quite an odd issue with the server admin commands. After signing in as an admin some admin commands don't seem to work. #missions for example doesn't do anything. After using admin commands that don't seem to work, like the #missions one, it is also impossible for the admin to sign out. The result then is after the admin leaves the server he is still listed as being on the server and can't join unless we restart the server.

#restart and #reassign also don't seem to work as they should. In fact instead of restarting the current mission the server jumps to the next mission.

Does anyone else have this issue as well? Does anyone know what the cause of this issue may be? Keep in mind I am not running the server myself, it is a hosted one, and they have already told me there is nothing wrong on their end. This issue has been plagueing us for quite some time now so any help would be appreciated.

Any solution for this problem ?. I have the same problem on my rented server and my provider says that it is not their problem.

Edited by kosteleta
message in Spanish, was translated into English.

For me, #restart has never worked and #missions is sometimes quite slow.

agreed with Tankbuster, you are probably expecting immediate results, dont know why #missions is so slow but it really is.

Also sounds like your having network issues so maybe config/bandwidth not set up right

although restart for me works in certain circumstances

• Like 1