Sign in to follow this  
General Scorpion

Steam Achievements

So I've noticed that there is literally not a single guide as to how to obtain achievements on steam. That's probably because most of them are self-explanatory but not all...

for example I've run into a problem with "from within" achievement I have no idea what it's required of me to get it? Do I just sit inside an armored vehicle for 3 hours?first person or third person view= where do I sit(passenger,driver,commander,gunner)? Which vehicles are included, Hunter/Strider/Ifrit or APCs or Tanks? does it have to be a tank or APC from the DLC Tanks. Do I have to be in a singleplayer or multiplayer? does it count if I'm remotely commanding a unit as a Zeus or if I'm testing Scenario in Eden Editor? there is all these details that are as I said nowhere to be found. For example i know that those 2 achievements for spending 3 hours in Nyx tankette and being 3 hours in a commander seat can be obtained by just being a commander in one of the Nyx tankettes (u'll get 2 of them).

the picture of from within looks like Rhino tank so I figured it must be that so I've spent 3 hours as a gunner, 3 hours as a Driver 3 hours as a commander in First person view(9 hours in total) still didn't get the achievement (Zeus mode)

now I'm testing scenarios that I made and I'm using Eden editor and I'm doing it inside the Marshall APC.

anyways what I'm getting at is it'd be quite nice if we had more detailed descriptions of what it is that's asked of us to do or if someone had already done this achievement it would be nice if you'd help me out and tell me how to get it 😄

ArmA is life, Arma is Love!

I was trying to get this achievment too. What I have read is that you need a Rhino to get it. I'll try this and tell you my findings. Hope that works.

I believe some of the achievements are meant to be hidden/secret or whatever. Not sure which one's are, but I think it's only a couple.

Well, what we did with another player is to set up an scenario with a Nyx Tankette, and we stood there inside for 24 hs. It Works. Is not a secret anymore.