Sign in to follow this  
Sertica

ACE Medical Bot Config & Items

I regard ACE medical as necessary.  However the documentation is too lousy to determine how to make the AI use it properly to any extent.  From testing what the AI does by shooting troops in the legs and arms I found that naked troops were still magically playing the bandage animation and the equipped medic did nothing.  This is with config as "Medical Level: Basic", "Medics setting: Advanced", Enabled for: Players Only".  I don't really know what the latter two do because the doc does not explain it.  In the version of my mission that uses bots I want the mod config that allow the bots to use whatever equipment it can, but I have no idea what those settings are or what equipment they can use or whether they even need equipment.  There are 3 cases for which I need to know how to choose mod config and equipment loadout:

1. A slot can be filled by player or bot.  Mod config and loadouts are identical for both.

2. Slots are exclusive to either player or bot.  Config is advanced for player and whatever allows the bots to do the most they can.  Bot loadout includes everything it can use.

3. Slots are exclusive to either player or bot.  Config is advanced for player and disables bots doing anything medical (maybe except revive).