Do you like my Xi´ans and Tarus ?

When you have Ideas, write them.

41B8917CC16B600E4976405B6ABCBF52804402BD

612ACB81F410E819EC45FFD20BA7D402EF7B800E

03405E991B8AF88E6705FACD67316F00FD645AC7

358615053F4DC5F96D90CA28B3EF9BFBE9FD55AF

823CAE48ADD54F5A248AA6D51C01B6F796F2327D

Pacific reskin for Taru = win

I could forgive the lack of a pacific skin for the kajman, as the Xian can fill its role fairly well (though in reality its hover endurance should be so bad that it would not be able to play the role of attack helicopter), but the Xian's transport capabilities are no substitute for the Taru (although I guess the black taru is ok... its not as bad as the sand color MRAPs and trucks that NATO still has).

Would you be interested in doing a pacific reskin for AAF vehicles? I tried it for just the strider (just changed the sand colored patches to dark green, but I don't really know how to do it properly, and I was using the smart selection tool to manually select each sand colored patch)

• Like 1

Nice...very good job 🙂

I never understood why the devs did not give a bit more more love to the A3 factions....no pacific tectures for the Nato vehicles ( for a long time) , no pacific textures for the CSAT helicopters...no CSAT pacific ( chinese) urban/guard units...no CSAT urban camo for vehicles in general...a very poor job on the otherwise prettycool CTRG faction...no Nato variants of obvious Nato vehicles like the Strider, Kuma and Mora...no UN units (like they did with the CDF in A2) ...no other NATO units beside US ...also why not adding a full african CSAT faction instead just adding 3 soldiers with the last dlc

I mean they did such an amazing job on improving the game in so many aspects...but factions... meh  😕

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ex3B said:

its not as bad as the sand color MRAPs and trucks that NATO still has

Green skins were just added for NATO ground vehicles. (mraps, trucks, ugv, static radars/ sams)