Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Bmw r75 wwii addon

I have found a very good Motorbike for the WWII Fans here is pic bmw2.jpg

Download here

It works only for version 1.75 as it is a motorbike xmas.gif

I am not the author don't report bugs to me tounge.gif

Nice.

I hope this is a beta though, the handling of the bike is not too good (swerves all over the place), and it casts no shadow.

Still, has a lot of potential.

It has actually surprised me that people haven't made a lot more motorcycle addons...I only know of 2 others...

Changing weight and handling in config file is easy, Shadow still giving me problems, although I have fitted an Mg34 to the sidecar already tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 01 2003,12:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">although I have fitted an Mg34 to the sidecar already tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't beleive you.

Shows us a screenshot.

Actually I definitely don't beleive you

look at this thread

The guys there don't think its possible.

ehh why would he lie... you can class it as a car.. (Jeep with Mg remember?)....

And handling wouldnt be really different..

Thank you FW200,

Exactly pal, btw If I remember I'll try to take a screen,

But might I suggest if you don't believe it, get off your arse and try it yourself, I don't make mods for the "community", I make them for myself, so I have no agenda to promote.

We clear now?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 01 2003,17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thank you FW200,

Exactly pal, btw If I remember I'll try to take a screen,

But might I suggest if you don't believe it, get off your arse and try it yourself, I don't make mods for the "community", I make them for myself, so I have no agenda to promote.

We clear now?<span id='postcolor'>

no............... we're not.

I simply disbeleive that its possible. The motorbike is very different to a car in flashpoint.

Look at the thread that I posted a link to before.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 01 2003,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I simply disbeleive that its possible. The motorbike is very different to a car in flashpoint.<span id='postcolor'>

No it isn't, it's a car with 2 wheels, and that's exactly the way OFP treats it.

This is just a car with one wheel removed.. this isnt a motorcycle class (i think.. havent played the addon yet)..

A motorcycle with sidcar doesnt lie down in a corner like a single motorcycle.. smile.gif

MG42.jpg

Putting an MG42 on the BMW is very easy, which is all pzvg said he did smile.gif

but does it fire? is the question as you can put any static model on any class of vehicles its wether or not it works is the question

Question everything, right? Why would he lie?

We'll just wait and see - I'm looking forward to it, even if these two don't think it exists.

Well to make it fire is a tad different than just sticking it on,

<basically have to define a turret weapon without the turret>

And yes it inherits from "car" there is no motorcycle class

(note, yes I can get it to fire, but that causes other issues to crop up, she's doable, but not easy)

Guest BratZ

That is nice!!! I love motorcycles,especially one with a MG.

Great work!! I cant wait to meet up with a convoy of these and drop some bombs from my Helldiver!!

I'm just kidding,but woot!! Nice bike

could someone release the cycle with the mg42 on it. that would very much please me biggrin.gif . and who cares if its classified as a bike or a car its still relly cool biggrin.giftounge.gif