Rapshit

About Arma 2 OA

I don't even know how to start this post, honestly. I could be sitting here all day talking, and people would give 0 attention to it. However I will state that so far, the big majority of the arma community can agree about arma 2 being the sweetest game, and the best game they ever played. The greatest horribly laggy, and buggy experience they ever had. My point is that Arma 2 is dying within each day, now that there are 3 "populated" servers. One of them you literally can't play on unless you donate to be whitelisted, and eventually we will have another really great server coming sometime down the line. Maybe it happens this year, maybe it happens next year. 

With the community trying it's best to survive, and we are trying our best to make the game popular enough to have enough players to be able to play the game. However we have 0 support from anyone else aside from the community itself to actually make a difference, and that makes me sad. Arma 3 isn't great, arma 2 is great regardless to it's bugs, lags etc. It's one hell of a game, specifically Epoch/Overpoch for Arma 2: OA. Now, no matter how i'll shout and pout and try to make a difference, I most likely won't. I am trying to create a voice for us. Can we for the love of god either get an Arma 4 being as good as Arma 2 was, use the same good old engine? Atleast the game was fun, if this isn't possible atleast use a new engine that fixes the bugs, but keeps the Arma 2 game mechanics. Maybe we could even get a remastered version of Arma 2? I can assure you there will be a lot of people that would be buying the game, and would go back to play it. You could make A4 as well, but I am sure remastering Arma 2 as a game wouldn't take long to feel fresh, maybe with some graphical enhancement/addon enhancement, and possibly some bugfixes? This could be done while you're on your big lead project, which would be A4 or whatever it is in your case.

Anyways, I really hope for an A4, and it would be really cool if it was as good as the Arma 2 experience. It could be the exact same game with quite alot more addons, new mechanics, and even maybe a new map. I dont know what it is, just make the game great please. The game is dying to the max, and the community is hard at work to try and keep itself alive, and keep the player base. However it's helpless when the community feels like it's hanging on the edge, and there is no one who can prevent it from falling. Please do something about our community, its yours. You made it, care for it. 

Original post prior to edit for readibility: 

Spoiler

I don't even Know how to start this Post honestly, I could be sitting here all day Saying all I got and people would give 0 Attention to it, But I will State that So far The big majority Of the arma Community can agree about arma 2 being the Sweetest game the best game they ever played, the greatest Horribly Laggy Buggy Experience they ever had, so my Point is With arma 2 Dying Within Each Day, now that there are 3 "Populated Servers" `1 of them is literally you can't even Play on unless you donate to be Whitelisted, and eventually we will have another Real Great Server Coming Sometime down the Line, maybe this year maybe next year maybe even up Until 2 / 3 Years, With the Community Trying it's best to Survive and We are TRYING OUR BEST TO MAKE THE GAME POPULAR ENOUGH TO HAVE ENOUGH PLAYER BASE TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE DAM GAME, But is 0 support From anyone else aside from the community itself to actually make a difference, and that makes me sad, arma 3 isn't great, arma 2 is great regardless to it's bugs lags etc etc it's one hell of a game specially Epoch / overpoch Arma 2 OA, now no matter how i'll shout and pout and try to make a difference I most likely Won't but I am trying to create a voice Can we for the Love of god Either get an arma 4 being as good as arma 2 was, use the same good old Engine at least the game was Fun, if not use a new Engine that will Fix Bugs but keep the game mechanics where they were at, or We could just get an arma 2 Remastered I can assure you there will be a lot of people that will be buying that game and will go back to play the game or you could just remaster A2 and make A4 as well I am sure Remastering Arma 2 a game won't take too long to Feel Fresh bit of addons maybe graphical Improvements slightly, Fix some bugs ETC ETC God knows what you could do while you're still on your Big lead Project Which would be A4 or whatever it is in your case, anyways I Really Hope for an A4 and it would be really REALLY REALLY as good as arma 2 Experience is it could be the same Exact game with quiet a lot more addons, new mechanics maybe a new map idk what is it just make the game GREAT please the game is dying to the max, and the Community is hard at work to try and keep itself alive and hold the player base, But it's helpless it's like the community is hanging on the edge and there is no one to Avoid it from falling, PLEASE do something about Our community, it's yours you made it Care for it

• Confused 2

I get that you like A2OA, it is the best of the series, A2 or A2OA + all dlc's.

Of course us saying that, doesn't make it the best, everyone else will decide theirs, but for me it is the best & for you too, it seems.

I would suggest you join a group perhaps, have your own server. The game isn't dead by any means or dying, certainly not for me and people I know that play the game. We all tend to be just as enthusiastic as we ever were. Lets be honest, some bugs we'd miss, like clipping through things etc. If it didn't happen we'd have to check the game we're playing.. 😉 was the right game.

As for A4, don't hold your breathe for it being as good as A2, maybe A4 will top A3, we'll have to wait and see. If A4 does come out as good or better than A2, then it will bring me away from A2. But it would have to be one hell of a game, well simulator really, to do that. 😉

Capitalising words in the middle of sentences?

MAGA! Make Arma Great Again

59 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

Capitalising words in the middle of sentences?

Sentence, singular. One long, very long, sentence. ninja.png

• Haha 1

Spoiler

arma2operationarrowhead.jpg?x-email=liza

It would be the best gift for the community. Only multiplayer and mission editing is available. High definition graphics, user mods and campaign - not included! This has already happened once in 2012. Can be repeated, to attract new players to Arma series!                    :yay: