TheRealAscension

Official Zeus - Multiple bugs and concerns

There are a few known issues with Public, Official Zeus servers (And also the overall zeus interface), that I hope can be addressed by developers:

1. (Semi-Significant, brought up a lot) The USS Liberty, or any static DLC Ship is impossible to spawn through the Zeus interface. This negatively impacts gameplay as an Official Zeus cannot expand upon the usage of DLC content.

2. (Significant) Server stability is extremely bad, with every server needing a full restart once every 3-4 hours or endure terrible performance and possible crashes. Nothing the Zeus does can fix performance at this point, no matter what is deleted.

3. (Minor) After a vehicle has been used by a player, the Zeus is unable to rotate it.

4. (Semi-Significant) There is no way (at least from what I've gathered), of effectively rotating an object so that it remains even with other objects. An option to rotate by specific degree amounts would be much appreciated.

5. (Significant) Vote kick requirements are way too extreme. It can be nearly impossible to kick griefers or well-known trolls if a few members of the server do not understand how to vote kick properly. Another solution that I propose is to have a better indicator of how to participate in the vote kick when it is started. 

6. (Significant) There is no way for an admin to at least temporarily ban a certain player from rejoining the game. This means that especially determined griefers can continuously rejoin the game over and over in order to take up time from the game. A temporary ban option (from that specific server) would be highly appreciated.

That's all I've got for now, there's more, but I cannot recall it all at this time. I will be making additional posts as more issues are discovered.

Numbers 1,5 and 6 used to be solved via the debug console(RIP, one of the best tools for the public server community) but people started griefing with it which is what probably got it removed in the first place.

So that'd mean we'd have to wait for an official QoL update to Zeus, one which I'm not expecting at all.