Homesick

1.90 update - Troubleshooting

On 4/28/2019 at 6:23 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Suggest running Exile mod by itself and see if the issue reoccurs, if not then add the mods you are using 1 at a time until the issue shows up again.

Thanks for providing the rpt but it does not tell me really anything other then your running several mods.

As i quoted myself above, you need to do a process of elimination and run only Exile mod, and keep adding the

mods you want to run one by one until the issue your having shows up.

So start the game with vanilla arma3 if no issue, add exile mod, repeat, if no issue add the next mod, if no issue then add the next

mod and so forth until the issue shows up when it does then the mod you last added would be the mod possibly giving you problems,

it may be conflicting with something else.

This is the best way to learn about what works and what dont work with mod combining, its time consuming, but when you discover the issue then you will be happy to solve it,

from there you should learn something valuable. Patience here and persistence is key if you want to solve the issue.

I speak from alot of experience in this with my WarMod series i had some issues before it would take me a month to determine, so the long, but

most successful way imo it to do the process of elimination.

Do that and let us know how it went. Cheers. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

So start the game with vanilla arma3 if no issue, add exile mod, repeat, if no issue add the next mod, if no issue then add the next

mod and so forth until the issue shows up when it does then the mod you last added would be the mod possibly giving you problems,

it may be conflicting with something else.

🙂

Good day !

Me without mods do not start up on the server))

How can I check how one of them does not work?

I tried it, and every time I downloaded it into the game client, but not on the server.

20 hours ago, Valeo VBV said:

Me without mods do not start up on the server))

So your joining an exile server, or how are you testing for your issue? Need details.

20 hours ago, Valeo VBV said:

How can I check how one of them does not work?

Need to know how your testing your mods to begin with, are you joining a public server to test, or are you running a server,

or are you testing client side through MP lan where you are hosting a mission yourself?

Are you still getting the following error message when you start up exile mod?

"Some keybins are hardcoded within the mod or game and can not be changed"

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Are you still getting the following error message when you start up exile mod?

video

video

Suggest you remove those mods that the server's mission dont require, and go from there, hard to determine what your showing me

in the videos as i dont read, nor speak your language but from looks of it its a mod failing to load, or the server has the issue, cant say.

Overall its a mod issue.

"Some keybins are hardcoded within the mod or game and can not be changed"

The above text is from InfiSTAR if I remember correctly and it is a mod.

😉

I have a problem were I can't change my Aspect Ratio.
It default selects "(Auto) (Stretch) 16:9" but always when I change it to "16:9 Wide" it just reverts back to "(Auto) (Stretch) 16:9"