Homesick

1.90 update - Troubleshooting

1 hour ago, BIS_Homesick said:

And I am a very happy customer. The hotfix solved our issues and we can connect again. The new improved session lost message was very helpful btw. It turned out to be that on server level we had some ACE files installed while we didn't have those installed on client level because we are not using that functionality of ACE but still wanted to allow others to actually use it. After removing these files on server level we could connect fine.

I may be quite a critic at times but I am also man enough to say I think Bohemia did a good job fixing this. So thank you for putting up with me and kudos to the work done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, celticalliance said:

And I am a very happy customer. The hotfix solved our issues and we can connect again. The new improved session lost message was very helpful btw. It turned out to be that on server level we had some ACE files installed while we didn't have those installed on client level because we are not using that functionality of ACE but still wanted to allow others to actually use it. After removing these files on server level we could connect fine.

I may be quite a critic at times but I am also man enough to say I think Bohemia did a good job fixing this. So thank you for putting up with me and kudos to the work done.

Glad to hear it helped! 🙂 Once again we appreciate everyone's help in this thread in getting to the bottom of the issue! I will keep this thread open for a little longer in-case anyone comes across any issues with the hotfix. 

• Like 1

Most importantly the server needs the hotfix right? 

9 minutes ago, .kju said:

Most importantly the server needs the hotfix right? 

My understanding is the hotfix needs to be deployed to both clients and servers. More importantly the server though.

https://imgur.com/a/DhaBy7I

Server and client are on 1.90.145456

RPT from server (windows OS)

15:19:14 File 'addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo' not found.
15:19:14 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(415440999): users.get failed

14 minutes ago, Muecke said:

https://imgur.com/a/DhaBy7I

Server and client are on 1.90.145456

RPT from server (windows OS)

15:19:14 File 'addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo' not found.
15:19:14 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(415440999): users.get failed

As it is stated in the very first post of this thread, dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo and air_f_rtd.pbo are two old and deprecated files which might still be present in your Addons folder because Steam does not autoclean them. Please, try to remove these files from your server and you should be able to connect. Because these files should no longer exist, removing them from your client will not do any harm, too. I hope this will help to solve your issue 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RH-SPECTER said:

Still receiving following error in console after hot-fix

[2019-03-20 08:41:41]: SPECTER uses modified data file

[2019-03-20 08:41:41]: BattlEye Server: Player #0 SPECTER (69.136.133.25:19058) connected

[2019-03-20 08:41:41]: Player SPECTER connecting.

[2019-03-20 08:41:41]: BattlEye Server: Connected to BE Master

[2019-03-20 08:42:42]: BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(657327114): users.get failed

[2019-03-20 08:43:43]: NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(703492291): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

Are you running mods? How many roughly? Does it get fixed by disabling battleye? are you running on Linux?

38 minutes ago, Etied said:

I have a problem with loading after update. There is a long load of the main parameters and then the arma closes. Help pls

https://imgur.com/a/wbggWVw#yR01Rob

The issue might also be related to usage of cyrilics in your profile path. Try to change the profile path to one without cyrilics, and then launch the game using the -profile startup parameter. This should be a temporary solution, please get back to me if this worked, or if it didnt.

4 minutes ago, bassy18 said:

After this update, I can not enter the game have a solution?

Could you elaborate on this? Are you unable to launch the game? If so try this: 

The issue might also be related to usage of cyrilics in your profile path. Try to change the profile path to one without cyrilics, and then launch the game using the -profile startup parameter. This should be a temporary solution, please get back to me if this worked, or if it didnt.

As it is stated in the very first post of this thread, dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo and air_f_rtd.pbo are two old and deprecated files which might still be present in your Addons folder because Steam does not autoclean them. Please, try to remove these files from your server and you should be able to connect. Because these files should no longer exist, removing them from your client will not do any harm, too. I hope this will help to solve your issue 🙂

Yep, I remember that. But I was not sure anymore.

Due to that I rent a server and need to make a ticket I can tell you later if it solve the issue.

I think its that the reworked verifysystem now checks correctly. All mods which are running on the server must be same with client ?

4 minutes ago, Muecke said:

Yep, I remembered that. But I was not sure anymore.

Due to that I rent a server and need to make a ticket I can tell you later if it solve the issue.

I think its that the reworked verifysystem now checks correctly. All mods which are running on the server must be same with client ?

Any mods listed in your server's "-mod=" param are necessary to exist on clients as well.

Mods listed in "-servermod=" are server-side and therefore not necessary to exist on connecting clients.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is this information for server owners, or for users?

updates are not understandable content.

57 minutes ago, BIS_Homesick said:

The same problem as my Russian colleague. I tried to act on your instructions, but did not help. Also tried to change the language. Everything is also endless loading. Sorry for my English if there are errors.

I get message Session lost- Verifying PBO failed: @Ryanzombies\addons\ryanzombies.pbo

14 minutes ago, demon1234925 said:

The same problem as my Russian colleague. I tried to act on your instructions, but did not help. Also tried to change the language. Everything is also endless loading. Sorry for my English if there are errors.

Hello, add in you startup option  -profile=test  .

3 minutes ago, Arma3 Gamer said:

Didn`t help. All the same problem 

5 minutes ago, Arma3 Gamer said:

Just now, demon1234925 said:

Didn`t help. All the same problem 

Sorry, -profiles=test

I have the same problem after the newest update. Here is the log info : 18:23:13 Waiting for 'C:\Users\%User%\AppData\Local\Arma 3\DataCache\cache_lock' to be available
So the problem is that DataCache folder is empty

Correct parameter is -profiles not -profile.

Please try -profiles=test

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIS_Homesick said:

Unfortunately, this is so.

21 minutes ago, wjbond69 said:

I get message Session lost- Verifying PBO failed: @Ryanzombies\addons\ryanzombies.pbo

Is there a .bisign file in the same folder as that file? If all is well there should be one.

16 minutes ago, astaroth said:

Correct parameter is -profiles not -profile.

Please try -profiles=test

solve my problem, thank you all