Confirmed. I will attempt to fix the Y axis speed. Not sure why that is the case. As for the optic, it is due to the old arma 2 model having the Commander's Dshkm pointing forward on the turret. It then rotates with the commander's view, with the IR searchlight (that isn't the commander's optic) at the rear of the turret. It is so when the commander turns out, he turns out onto the Dshkm. If I reversed it, you'd need to turn out onto the searchlight, then use a script to rotate the proxy around onto the gun.

1 hour ago, evrik said:

Confirmed. I will attempt to fix the Y axis speed. Not sure why that is the case. As for the optic, it is due to the old arma 2 model having the Commander's Dshkm pointing forward on the turret. It then rotates with the commander's view, with the IR searchlight (that isn't the commander's optic) at the rear of the turret. It is so when the commander turns out, he turns out onto the Dshkm. If I reversed it, you'd need to turn out onto the searchlight, then use a script to rotate the proxy around onto the gun.

ah yes thats the IR searchlight the commander's optic is below it i think, even though thats how it suppose to be IRL and its better like that so the gunner covers the front and you cover the rear in some situations, also it just creates confusion i really got adapted using the RHS tanks (the T-72B) and they have their DSHKm in the back so idk for me i prefer it that way 😜

I don't disagree. It likely should be reversed to be more like RL. It is just the old model has it set up that way, presumably so there was no need for scripts in arma 2 to turn the commander proxy around onto the gun when he turned out. It also meant the AI automatically used the Dshkm as there was no need to use a scroll wheel User Action to swap to the Dshkm, like is done on the RHS version (theirs having the NSV).

• Like 1