thanks for the updates of the LAV3 with the M240B and a Mq-9 reaper would still fit in your mod. 😀

We're pleased to announce that hotfix 7.0.2 for 3CB Factions is now live on Steam

CHANGE LOG VERSION 7.0.2

Fixed 6B27 helmets and 6B23 display names to match RHS standard
Fixed Bell 412 Dynamic loadout version missing from ION Services
Fixed Broken Enfield and Enfield Rail inheritance
Fixed DPM cap display name error
Fixed G36 blue UI fringing
Fixed G36 missing magazines on certain variants
Fixed GAF SF LAT unit missing NLAW missile
Fixed ION Services Woodland groups and static weapons being listed under Urban
Fixed Land Rover HMG and SF HMG gunner memory points being offset
Fixed Livonia Separatist Militia flag name
Fixed MELB attribute inheritance
Fixed MIG-21 missing gunsight options when remote controlling pilot via Zeus
Fixed MILAN maneuverability error 
Fixed MILAN reticule being incorrectly offset when zoomed in
Fixed Missing "attendant = 1;" medical setting to UH1H, MTLB, Hilux, and S1203 Ambulance / Medical variants
Fixed Pilot Vest and Leg bag backpack winter versions missing from ION Services Winter
Fixed PPSH-41 full auto sound being different from a single shot
Fixed Skoda Octavia appearing in NATO, AAF, CSAT car subcategories in Eden 
Fixed T-810 Eden Preview image reference error
Fixed UKM mixed white belt display name error

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 6:46 PM, evrik said:

@Koxxus: Yes, however RHS currently have a license regarding the ongoing war in Ukraine and depictions of it using their mods.

"No Depiction of Russian invasion in Ukraine

We, the development team of RHS unanimously do NOT condone any real life wars, past, present and future.

Any depiction of the ongoing invasion of Russian forces in Ukraine using any RHS assets is strictly PROHIBITED .

In accordance with our Non-Derivative License, we will take all the required legal steps to protect our image, our content, and our users from such depictions, including takedowns, C&D and asking for infringements / requesting Steam Workshop bans from Arma3 developers - Bohemia Interactive.

This includes, but is not limited to, any use of Russian war marking (Z, O, V etc) and/or Ukrainian war markings on any existing or future RHS assets. There will be no exceptions."

So it is not something I'd want to fall foul of. I'd have to get full clarification from RHS devs before I went any where near it. That is why I have gone with a fictional - but similar - ArmaLore country in order to respect their wishes.

Well, MM14 camo was developed 8 years prior to invasion. You don't have to depict any events which happened since 24th February 23. I think they've meant to avoid making any reskins depicting vehicles from infasion with Z V O Insignia. 

I fully understand your opinion tho, thanks for answering my question.

Does anyone here know if it's possible to change the clan logo on certain vehicles to a specific .paa for each mission? I've tried changing setObjectTexture with "clan" etc but can't seem to get it working. Anyone know how to set this as an editor?

Cheers for any response, and many thanks 3CB for the hotfix!

BUG: It appears in the newest update for 3CB Factions that some ION units in various groups have no reserve ammo. I’ve had some spawned and they will immediately call out “OUT OF AMMO” or “I NEED AMMO”. I am unable to get a list compiled due to the amount of units (which I love BTW) that now exist. 

@Wendigo How are you spawning the units in? Eden? Zeus? I don't seem to be able to recreate the issue. If you can help me narrow down the group used, that would be great and I will check it.

6 hours ago, evrik said:

@Wendigo How are you spawning the units in? Eden? Zeus? I don't seem to be able to recreate the issue. If you can help me narrow down the group used, that would be great and I will check it.

It’s in Zeus. I also had the ION- Desert Spotter spawn with no magazine in his rifle. 

@kumarankittravel: Thanks.

@Wendigo: Thanks, I'll correct that. If you can identify any more I'll sort them out as well.

Hi, first time posting on the forums.

First of all, this is a fantastic mod, I love the content in it.

Is there any way to remove factions from the user end, as there are a lot of factions in the said mod that I will never use, I only have it for 3-4 factions and due to other mods I have needing it as a dependency.

When I load 3CB Factions alone (no other mods), my load time goes from approximately 1 minute, all the way to 7 minutes.

I'm going to make a stab in the dark and assume it's due to the number of factions this mod has.

Many thanks in advance!

Can't run it on dedicated server
mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item0/Entities/Item0.type: Vehicle class UK3CB_ADA_O_MG no longer exists

@EtchJackson: The faction .pbos are largely standalone. I don't think there is any cross dependency. You will need the equipment, vehicles, weapons, common .pbos. You may be able to remove the individual factions you don't want, but it is not something I've tried or we've done in 3CB so I can't give any assurances over stability, sorry.

@Sanaj 1337: Not sure what to say. That unit definitely does exist. It is the Machine Gunner for the Opfor version of the African Desert Army. If you can't place him in the Editor, I'd suggest trying with just 3CB Factions and its dependencies, or redownloading the mod in case it is corrupted. No one else has reported that issue.

@evrik
Nvm, this is TADST related problem and it just not applying new config and starting empty server without any mods

Hello, 
Great mod but anytime I try to place a Hilux with a ZU23 in it , I get this error and it prevents my server from running . 

Warning Message: Cannot load texture uk3cb_factions\addons\uk3cb_factions_vehicles\uk3cb_factions_vehicles_common\data\armour\rusty_metal_armour_co.paa.

I have repaired and updated 3cb but this error always remains and prevents startup . Any thoughts or fix?

@WarhammerActual I don't seem to be able to reproduce this error. Can you try it with just 3CB Factions, RHS and cba_a3? It could be a mod conflict if it isn't a corruption issue.

Can anyone else confirm the problem?

On 4/14/2023 at 12:15 PM, evrik said:

@WarhammerActual I don't seem to be able to reproduce this error. Can you try it with just 3CB Factions, RHS and cba_a3? It could be a mod conflict if it isn't a corruption issue.

Can anyone else confirm the problem?

We've just added your mod to the PTV Dev Server and according to Armahost's logs, our server booted right up and connected fine so far. I'll keep an eye out for that particular error, as so far I just wanted to see if the mod prevented the server from running as well.

• Thanks 1

We're pleased to announce that hotfix 7.0.3 for 3CB Factions is now live on Steam

CHANGE LOG VERSION 7.0.3

Added Mig-21 to ARD factions
Added Mig-21 to CDF Blufor Faction
Added Missing APD cap icons
Fixed ACE overlay issues on face gear gloves
Fixed Glass face ordering issue (blue passengers) on Hilux
Fixed Hatchback and Sedan steering too sharply
Fixed Incorrect Hilux Eden Preview images for FIA Closed and M2
Fixed Missing AAF pilot vest
Fixed Missing ACE hearing protection on caps with ear defenders
Fixed Missing APD Blufor groups
Fixed Missing Enfield ammo on the TKP Indfor Marksman
Fixed Missing magazines on the ION marksman and spotter units
Fixed Missing magazines on the LFR engineer unit
Fixed Scopecurator issue with static PKMs
Fixed SKS 10rnd magazine proxy position

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

for some reason can't get into Hilux with M2 on gunner pos. Action "Get in" not shows up

@Qwentin: To get in as gunner, you need to get in at the rear of the vehicle. The option shows up fine in testing.

3 hours ago, evrik said:

@Qwentin: To get in as gunner, you need to get in at the rear of the vehicle. The option shows up fine in testing.

Got it. Sorry, i missed another PBO that contains animation path for gunneraction. Everything is works.

• Thanks 1

On Hilux with BMP-1 gun onboard's reticle are not correct. Ballistic not working with it. On RHS BMP-1 with same reticle all works with no problem.

I have tried to apply rhs "rhs_weap_2a28" gun in config to hilux with same fov in it - no success.

can't find a reason why projectile flying is different between them

UPD:1

Little representation of my words 

Edited by Qwentin
added a video describe of problem

@Qwentin: Thanks for the youtube vid, it helps. As it happens, I was made aware of the issue. I am also having difficulty try to work out exactly why the issue is occuring so it will require further investigation as the initial setup appears correct.

On 5/10/2023 at 8:00 PM, evrik said:

@Qwentin: Thanks for the youtube vid, it helps. As it happens, I was made aware of the issue. I am also having difficulty try to work out exactly why the issue is occuring so it will require further investigation as the initial setup appears correct.

code inside your vehicles is fine. FOV are same too. Seems its differently aligned gunbeg/gunend memorypoints that make different trajectory perhaps. I had the same problem with CUP Landrover SPG-9 and RHS UAZ SPG-9 but i have fixed it by creating new reticle and place it inside optics of Landrover. Tried it on Hilux with SPG-9 and it works! Projectiles trajectory works as it should with their reticles. Btw, if you need this reticle, let me know.

I see some tanks 3rd person camera is too low. (M60,Chieftain)
Will this be fixed sometime?

• Like 1