When its done and ready for release. I don't give release dates so I can't be accused of missing them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Koxxus said:

Could you tell us all when can we expect the  update to be on workshop? Really looking forward to see it soon 🙂

The short version is when it's ready.  😉

The longer version is it's generally frowned on to chase developers and modders for lead times on their projects.  I believe it might even be a forum rule...

Are you aware that when you're swimming with the AAVP-7, the passenger compartment counts as being submerged, so that people that are sitting in cargo can't talk via ACRE?

I am not sure if there is much I can do about that. It is likely due to a combination of the shape of the AAV and the percentage of it that sits under water while swimming, combined with the amphibious system provided by the game engine itself, and finally how ACRE works. We use TFAR and don't have the issue. However, during testing with ACRE, I was able to replicate the issue on the BIS AAF Strider while in heavy waves / weather.

If anyone knows of a solution, please let me know.

• Like 2

Not unless you have a model

36 minutes ago, evrik said:

Not unless you have a model

The model already exists within RHS as the MDO and iirc the regular 3CB BAF Weapons has a variant of this for your DMR rifle. 

The model of the optic is within the static weapon model. I therefore can't use the RHS models as I don't have access to the source model to add to the static weapon. As for the 3CB BAF Weapons variant, I'll check whether or not it is the correct scope and what our permissions are for use. Regardless, any changes won't be a part of this update as it is now in final internal testing for future release.

17 hours ago, evrik said:

as it is now in final internal testing for future release.

Hurray!  Thanks for the continued work!

• Thanks 1

I've encountered a problem. 

In my group we're trying to run with whitelisted mods on the server. We're using you guys's very fine mod, but there seem to be a problem with the key. 
Even though your mod is on the server, and it has a key in its folder - this is the message we get when trying to whitelist while using your mod.

While other mod keys are in the serves own "keys" folder, the key of your mod does not get in there somehow. For some reason the server seems to have problems installing your mod as well. Needs anything from 3-10 attempts. I've removed the mod and reinstalled it several times now - but problem persist. We cannot whitelist using your mod, as the server claims it dos not get your key.

I can only suggest you jump onto our discord and ask there. Our server guys may know. We use a whitelisted modset on our server to ensure exact mods and versions are used and don't have any issues.

10 hours ago, evrik said:

I can only suggest you jump onto our discord and ask there. Our server guys may know. We use a whitelisted modset on our server to ensure exact mods and versions are used and don't have any issues.

See the post in modding support made by one of my members pursuing this, named "RogoRogo".

We're very pleased to announce that release 6.0.0 for 3CB Factions is now live on Steam

Release notes
Added ACR 5.56mm rifle variants
Added Bell 412 helicopter variants
Added CZ-550 hunting rifle
Added Cessna Minigun, M2, and Bomb proxy loadout variants
Added Backpack, clothing, face gear, head gear, vests and uniform reskins for new factions
Added Black and tan kneepads
Added Douglas AC47 'Spooky' gunship
Added Douglas C47 passenger and cargo variant aircraft
Added Douglas DC3 passenger aircraft
Added FN FAL variants
Added FV4201 'Chieftain' tank
Added Hilux Ambulance, BMP, BTR-60, Igla Chair, M2, Metis, Mortar, TOW, Vulcan Cannon, and raised front-firing Zu-23 variants
Added Karzeghistan Royal Guard (KRG) faction to all sides
Added Li-2 Russian-made Douglas C47 aircraft
Added Livonia Defence Force (LDF) faction to all sides
Added Livonia Forest Rangers (LFR) faction to all sides
Added Livonia Nationalist Militia (LNM) faction to all sides
Added Livonia Separatist Militia (LSM) faction to all sides
Added M270 chassis Avenger AA, cargo, and transport vehicle
Added M270 MLRS artillery vehicle
Added Middle East Insurgents (MEE) faction to Indfor and Opfor
Added Middle East Insurgents (MEI) faction to all sides
Added Mig-21 'Fishbed' jet
Added Olive SF backpacks
Added PPsh-41
Added RM-70 MLRS artillery vehicle
Added SKS
Added Springfield rifle
Added Static PKM turrets
Added Steyr Aug variants
Added STGW-57 rifle variants
Added T-810 trucks
Added HK USP pistol

Created new fire geometries for old T-series tanks, and M60A1 / A3

Fixed Aim point on SUV Minigun variant
Fixed Attributes on RHS vehicle reskins
Fixed FAMAS tracer magazine name and incorrect tracer rounds
Fixed HK G3A4 iron sights showing wrong range
Fixed HMG and SF HMG, GMG and SF GMG Land Rover allowing AI to fire
Fixed M1025 M2 Humvee missing passenger slots
Fixed M16 variants iron sights max zeroing
Fixed MDF SF AT gunner having RPG-7 instead of MAAWs
Fixed Missing bounding boxes and slingload points on static M240s, RBS-70 launcher and Searchlight
Fixed Nogovan Police Department Blufor / Opfor infantry having incorrect magazines
Fixed Open faces on Rhib and Rhib Gunboat
Fixed RBS-70 turret not being placeable in Zeus for AAF and MDF factions
Fixed Rear lights on Mutt Jeep always being on
Fixed RPK iron sights at 1000m
Fixed Windows on SUV variants at later visual LODs
Fixed Wreck models on AC-500, AN-2, Cessna, Mig-21, and Mystere 

Reduced Section Count on a number of vehicles and weapons to improve performance

Replaced M16A1 Rifleman in Cold War Late Infantry Groups with M16A2

JALWGMf.jpg

4zxeG3x.jpg

MjGnMA4.jpg

NZb3XBh.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

Fantastic!  Thank you so much.  I've been making a WWIII set of missions on Weferlingen using RHS, PF, and your 3CB Factions and they all complement each other great.  The additions will fit in great!

• Thanks 1

Amazeballs!!!!

Cant wait to have a crack at the new assets!

That update looks really awesome. Only significant issue that I noticed was the MiG-21 elevator animation being "inverted"

Yes. Reported and fixed for the hotfix. Another is the texture on the KRG Cargo DC3. That has also been fixed. Thanks.

I use some of the kit and equipment. And will be using more of it in future factions.

• Like 3

LOL, yeah that's not right. I'll fix that with the other reported issues for the hotfix.

Awesome stuff in the new update!

• I would be happy to format display names in arsenal for you, so that they are more in line with RHS. For example capital B in 6B23 and remove the "Vest" in name, remove "clothes" from certain uniforms etc.
  • For OPFOR Cold War units perhaps re-equip them like in 90's Chernarus Conflict mod? Some of my suggestions in the link
  • Ardistan 6B23 Tan (Vydra-3M) is missing the vest as it seems to use the Vydra rig model
  • BLUEFOR AAF all wear empty SPC's

https://imgur.com/a/r4l3fiA

Hey, firstly I really like your job, it adds so many new possibiltys for mission making that are missing in RHS. Especailly the more low-tech Vehicles and factions like the Livonian AF.

Secondly, I noticed something strange with the Tanks. There seems a problem with Damage and/or Armor valius, or its a combination of mods in our Modset. Since nobody else seems to have these problems I assume its a mod conflict on our end...

But if I have a fight between certain tanks, for example M1A1 from 3cbfactions and T72AV. They seem to be incapble of destroying eacht other. The fight basiclly only ends when one of the tanks runs out of ammunition or the crew is killed (shooting at the front of the tanks). I also noticed that when i have a duell betwen M60 and T34 (both 3cbfactions). The AFPDS of the M60 seems to higly overpenetrate (when i stand behind the T-34 I can see the rounds coming out of the back of the tank after being hit), but no damage to the vehicles, only crew kills. When I use Heat, though the T-34 is often a one shot kill. Something similiar is happing when using 3cbfaction tanks against RHS tanks, but i figured that you use just different Damage/Armor values. It also seems to be almost impossble to destroy most Tanks with the RPG 7 tandem warhead, even from behind.

Our Main mods  are: RHS, 3CB factions,, 3cb weapons+vehicles+core BW-mod, FAP units, ACE and Real Engine.

I don't know if this information might be helpful, but i just thought it might be good do let you know?