You lads ever thought about swaping soviet uniforms and accesories for those new pretty RHS ones? I get it, it took a lot of work to make your own version, but they simply look better and thats a cold fact. If you want to preserve your stuff it might be done by cloning the existing faction and simply having two. One with your stuff, one with RHS replacements where they exist.

Just a thought

• Like 1

Considered it yes. What I really need is someone familiar with the Soviet era of kit to go through and suggest accurate uniform / vest combinations for the different units. I can then make the switch.

• Like 2

Can you tell me where the flag for Ardistan can be found? I want to attach it to a vehicle, looks sick on the uniforms.

UK3CB_Factions\addons\UK3CB_Factions_ARD\flag\ard_flag_co.paa

I had same question for NAPA flag a few days ago, then I found out that you can place the flag object on the map, right click and open in config viewer, open events for the object and there's the path to the image. Bam!

• Thanks 1

I've recently found a bug which occurs while using 3CB Factions mod: When you try to change skin of RHS based vehicle (like BMP-1 or BMP-2) you cannot edit unit decals and use skins added in RHS. It does not affect vehicles which are not used by 3CB Factions (like BMD-1 Strykers etc.)

It's a known issue. I am hoping to rectify it in the next update if I can.

• Like 1

Hi Evrik, maybe somebody asked yet, did you maybe plan the addition of some Iraq-Syria factions, like Peshmerga, IS or other, only avalaible in CFP right now unfortunately  

On 10/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, evrik said:

Considered it yes. What I really need is someone familiar with the Soviet era of kit to go through and suggest accurate uniform / vest combinations for the different units. I can then make the switch.

DM me or hmu via discord: Koxxus#6243 and I'll be glad to help. I'm very familiar with soviet era equipment

@Koxxus: Thanks for the offer. When I move onto the overhaul, after this next update, I'll send you a PM.

@Blacktitan99: Plan is to add a generic middle east insurgent and middle east extremist factions with the next update. I will be using generic names rather than RL terrorist organizations etc...

• Like 4

Does anyone have problems with running that mod on Linux? RHS, CBA loads but that mod does not. Tried removing space in name but nothing.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:15 PM, evrik said:

@Blacktitan99: Plan is to add a generic middle east insurgent and middle east extremist factions with the next update. I will be using generic names rather than RL terrorist organizations etc...

Have you thought about adding the IDF and something like Hamas insurgents? A lot of assets for IDF is available in vanilla game and RHS mods, the only thing to do might be that mitznefet helmet cover. And the quasi-hamas is perfect faction for them as opponents

• Like 1

LAV-25 hull seems to be resistant against .50 cal from any direction, tested with M2, btr-80 KPVT and small arms. Vehicle, crew or passengers didn't take any damage.

When I shot turret, everybody inside vehicle wounded or died, even passengers when they shouldn't. LAV-25 armor should only protect from small arms so this probably isn't intentional I believe?

I tested with modded Arma, here is main mods what may affect result:
ACE3 (With Advanced Vehicle Damage)
CBA
RHS

Edit. AAVP (turret), M60A3 (commander turret) has same problems. Probably with most of the vehicles have same problems.

It will likely need a completely new fire geometry. However I don't have the time to fix it at the moment prior to the update I am attempting to finish. Making stuff like that will be a step-by-step process to go through the existing vehicles and create fire geometries - if I ever get time. I am trying to do it for the older tanks in the pack first.

• Like 1

anyone having issues with the 3cb faction civilians interaction not working on dedicated servers?

What sort of interaction? ACE3, ALIVE? Need more details.

17 hours ago, evrik said:

What sort of interaction? ACE3, ALIVE? Need more details.

Yeah sorry i should have been more detailed. ALIVE interaction. When tested they work fine in the editor but when used on the server the civilians no longer have the scroll option to interact with them. 

Hmm, not sure. Not had it reported before.

14 hours ago, interectic said:

Yeah sorry i should have been more detailed. ALIVE interaction. When tested they work fine in the editor but when used on the server the civilians no longer have the scroll option to interact with them. 

We use it pretty much on every mission on our dedicated server, alongside circa 100 mods, no issues for us whatsoever.  I'd look for a mod clash with a new mod or recently updated existing one maybe?

@Capt Childs: Thanks. We don't use ALIVE so it is good to hear that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, evrik said:

@Capt Childs: Thanks. We don't use ALIVE so it is good to hear that.

9 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

We use it pretty much on every mission on our dedicated server, alongside circa 100 mods, no issues for us whatsoever.  I'd look for a mod clash with a new mod or recently updated existing one maybe?

Ok thanks guys Ill take another look. I appreciate the info.

On 4/7/2022 at 10:28 AM, interectic said:

i have had this happen on off for a bit i don't think its 3CB 

10 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

i have had this happen on off for a bit i don't think its 3CB 

oh ok

On 4/3/2022 at 11:03 PM, evrik said:

However I don't have the time to fix it at the moment prior to the update I am attempting to finish.

Could you tell us all when can we expect the  update to be on workshop? Really looking forward to see it soon 🙂