Not that I am aware of. What classnames? I attempted to put in all old legacy classnames to prevent breakage.

Hi!
Looks like at least these are not existant any more:
UK3CB_TKC_C_Fuel
UK3CB_TKC_C_Open

• Like 1

Ah right. Yes, I must have overlooked them. I had to change them to:

UK3CB_TKC_C_Ural_Fuel

UK3CB_TKC_C_Ural_Open

Okay, added legacy support for those two classnames and fixed the missing inventory image for the PVS5A NVGs. If you have any more causing a problem, please let me know this weekend. I'll add legacy support for them before the hotfix release. 🙂

Hotfix changes so far are:

- Added AN-PRC 155 Radio Backpack
- Added Legacy support for enforced historic TKC Open and Fuel Ural classname change
- Added M60A1 / M60A3 to AAF Indfor
- Added Missing DHK1983, PGS64, and UKK muzzle brakes to AK-74n, AKS-74un and AK-74mr respectively
- Added Option to enable thermal optics on gunner turret via vehicle attributes on AAF, HIDF, and USMC AAVs
- Added Semi-Automatic mode to RPK / RPK-74

- Fixed ADA CfgGroups incorrect side entries
- Fixed ADE CfgInfantry incorrect side entries
- Fixed ADE, ADM, and ADP Automatic Rifleman having wrong magazines in backpack
- Fixed AAF Indfor Automatic Rifleman and SF Automatic Rifleman missing gun
- Fixed AAF 'MSV' displayed names on static weapon teams
- Fixed AAF Opfor Incorrect Vehicle Radio
- Fixed Incorrect Sten Magazine ammo count
- Fixed M14 sounds
- Fixed Mirrored text on M60 ammo box
- Fixed Missing inventory image on PVS5A NVGs
- Fixed Missing magazine in Takistan Army Team Leader weapon in Eden
- Fixed Missing roof texture on Hilux Closed
- Fixed M60A1 and M60A3 name
- Fixed PAGST Vest armour values
- Fixed SDV incorrect textures
- Fixed Takistan Repair Ural texture error

- Replaced all deprecated TFAR radio classnames
- Replaced Soviet Automatic Rifleman RPK with RPK-74

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A hotfix (version 3.0.2) for 3CB Factions, is now available. 

CHANGE LOG:

• Added AN-PRC 155 Radio Backpack
  • Added Legacy support for enforced historic TKC Open and Fuel Ural classname change
  • Added M60A1 / M60A3 to AAF Indfor
  • Added Missing DHK1983, PGS64, and UKK muzzle brakes to AK-74n, AKS-74un and AK-74mr respectively
  • Added Option to enable thermal optics on gunner turret via vehicle attributes on AAF, HIDF, and USMC AAVs
  • Added Semi-Automatic mode to RPK / RPK-74
  • Added SVD NPZ variant
  • Fixed ADA CfgGroups incorrect side entries
  • Fixed ADE CfgInfantry incorrect side entries
  • Fixed ADE, ADM, and ADP Automatic Rifleman having wrong magazines in backpack
  • Fixed AAF Indfor Automatic Rifleman and SF Automatic Rifleman missing gun
  • Fixed AAF 'MSV' displayed names on static weapon teams
  • Fixed AAF Opfor Incorrect Vehicle Radio
  • Fixed Flapping rear ramp on AAV
  • Fixed Incorrect Sten Magazine ammo count
  • Fixed M14 sounds
  • Fixed Mirrored text on M60 ammo box
  • Fixed Missing AAV track_l, track_r, slide convex component errors in .rpt
  • Fixed Missing inventory image on PVS5A NVGs
  • Fixed Missing magazine in Takistan Army Team Leader weapon in Eden
  • Fixed Missing roof texture on Hilux Closed
  • Fixed Missing tracer on T-55 and M60A3 cannon shells
  • Fixed M60A1 and M60A3 name
  • Fixed PAGST Vest armour values
  • Fixed SDV incorrect textures
  • Fixed SVD inheritance to correct incorrect weight
  • Fixed SVD accessory changing weapon to black plastic variant
  • Fixed Takistan Repair Ural texture error 
  • Replaced all deprecated TFAR radio classnames
  • Replaced Soviet Automatic Rifleman RPK with RPK-74
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ah, I haven't touched that. It was just directly ported. Okay, fixed it, it just wasn't moving with the bike lean. However, there are no plans to put out another immediate hotfix due to RL issues. I will include the fix in the next pack update though. I hate those clan signs anyway! 😄 Thanks. Forgot to add. You should have the option to disable the clan logo and sign on the bikes. It's a normal hide animation you can do in the virtual garage. You could do that as a stopgap until the update.

the M60A3 patton in this mod can dive very Deep way under water without damaging its parts and without fording kit ^ ^

Is there any thought/consideration into making a flag-less version of the Armoured SUV (or an option to hide the flag via garage) for use by 'private entities' rather than government security forces? I'm looking to employ the armoured SUVs for a 'covert high risk transport' but having the flags make them stick out like a sore thumb, especially when using the less conspicuous colours like blue and red instead of the classic black.

It's something I can do for a future update, sure. I need to revisit the Armoured SUV anyway as I am hoping the Contact DLC will become unrestricted in future so that I can include a smaller flag proxy on the front. I can add an extra one then, yes.

• Like 1

Project RACS just pushed out a new internal test build and one of the first things I spotted was a Takistani skin for the MiG-28(F-5)

9BFEEEEC0AE7B788949B1CB120FE2014EA1D4AE0

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hi if you look at the aav7 you can see the chains when you are above the hatch.

Inked20201024210050-1-LI.jpgInked20201024210305-1-LI.jpg

Yes, known issue. I've recently corrected it. There are a couple of other fixes on the AAV that will be included in the next update. Thanks. 🙂

• Like 1

Hi, i just would like to ask what´s the "roadmap" or what else you have envisioned for the future, seeing as this mod has grown so much since it began im quite excited for what could be coming soon or in the future.

No real roadmap. I intend to add another four arma 2 ported vehicles (LAV-25, Tunguska, Fishing Boat and Small Boats - armed and unarmed versions for pirates) and then likely restrict additional vehicles to variants of existing ones unless any complete or largely complete donations are made (always welcome! 🙂 ). The aim was never to compete with CUP and port everything across. It was really just to fill a few gaps in the RHS packs in terms of civilian and older vehicles and it got out of hand. :D. I'll then likely concentrate on adding a few factions. It is the porting of vehicles that really takes the time up.

• Like 4

Have you looked at AFRF Dev they added a heap of coldwar era gear and more modern stuff. I am looking forward to how you use it when it goes on to main. fingers crossed for a CHDKZ update

• Like 1

I am aware of some of the new additions. I tend not to look at the Dev branch too closely until it becomes a release candidate as changes are continually made so it is pointless to start making use of classnames, kit etc... until they are finalised. It does look good though so I may attempt to use some of it in future, provided reskins of the assets are permitted of course. Currently not all of them are allowed.

Hey I would like to report an issue, sorry if this is the wrong place:

The HK33 seems to not have compatibility for all RHS-Optics, would be awsome if that could be added (dont know if this is a bug?)

Would Compatibility with the rhs grip sysemt be possible?

Anyways, thanks for this awsome Pack, we reduced in my community our modset and your pack gave us the oppertunity to drop CUP and rely completly on RHS wich boosted performance and asset-quality overal. 🙂 huge thanks!

I am busy overhauling the magazine proxies and attachments, so I will likely look into these sort of things in due course for the next update.

• Like 3

the commander scopes in the T-72s in 3cb are extremely slow to rise and lower (elevation on the Ys) however there are good on the rotations Xs

also the view direction of the commanders scope is reverted compared to the scope itself on the T-72s 

here are some pictures: 

https://imgur.com/TNFlcME

https://imgur.com/kO5DMiu

• Thanks 1