killjoe_R3F

Version: 1.90.145381 update signature issue

As on decembre 3 2018 the new update  need to set verifySignatures = 0; again on server.

Exe timestamp: 2019/02/25 11:05:57
Current time:  2019/03/04 18:41:21
Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.90.145381

same for somebody else ?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220618-update-186-verify-signatures/?tab=comments#comment-3327069

And again from me ....... I´m speachless.

Give us a roleback link for 1.88 on Steam please.

Ok, checked it on my server.

Signature Check 0 --> player can join

Signature Check to 1 or 2 (or both) --> all players have "session lost" directly

2 hours ago, ZN Anhor said:

Ok, checked it on my server.

Signature Check 0 --> player can join

Signature Check to 1 or 2 (or both) --> all players have "session lost" directly

Why use words when you can...

https://giphy.com/explore/facepalm

🤣🤣

Having the same issue with ours and setting Signature check to 0 worked for us as well. Glad I found this thread. 

I have two Exile Servers running and can connect to the second one without any problems if signatures were 1 OR 2. on the first one, i can only connect if i set verify signatures to 0... 🤪😵

There's 2 things you can try to fix it

1. Stop all instances of Arma 3 server, then delete the cache.ch file from server root. Then fire up the server, it will take longer than normal to startup
2. If the above doesn't work, redownload all mods using SteamCMD and repeat the above

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, dave_beastttt said:

There's 2 things you can try to fix it

1. Stop all instances of Arma 3 server, then delete the cache.ch file from server root. Then fire up the server, it will take longer than normal to startup
2. If the above doesn't work, redownload all mods using SteamCMD and repeat the above

Sry, did not work for me ......

Same here Dave. This did not work.

What I find appalling is that not even one Bohemia representative has responded yet. I am really starting to wonder about their testing. The previous Multiplayer Security update already screwed servers so you would at least expect them to properly check their releases before actually releasing them.

Our public server can not be visited by anyone right now. Running our public server with signature checks switched off is no option so why on Earth release yet again a update that wrecks things. I don't care about that whole Warlords crap that seems to be the main focus nowadays, I want updates to actually fix stuff and not wreck things. Let's worry about kiddie game modes later shall we? Fix your god damn game and actually fix bugs that have already been reported to you back in 2016!

I can already tell you I will not be buying Arma 4 when it comes out. Bohemia has turned worse over the years and I will not support any new products they sell from now on. Really pissed off by this real amateuristic behaviour.

Hmm. I think the issue last time happened after release, at least according to a BI developer. Something breaks on release. I don't think they would intentionally release something untested/broken.

It is annoying that it is an issue however especially for those heavily modded servers. I'm sure a BI representative will comment soon (I hope).

Hello. We are aware of this, and we're currently investigating this issue. Thank you for providing us with your feedback! 

For future concerns regarding this issue please use this thread: 

• Like 1

@HazJ: to me having an issue after they release 1.90 is the same as the previous time. And yes, we happen to have some modded servers.

@BIS_Homesick: thank you for letting us know.

i can't explain how an update of the main game changes the mods somehow, but after i downloaded and installed all mods on my server again, it runs...

12 minutes ago, towatai said:

i can't explain how an update of the main game changes the mods somehow, but after i downloaded and installed all mods on my server again, it runs...

If that were the solution to the problem, then BI would certainly publish that as a fix.
It is only given as an EVENTUAL workarround and only fixes the symptoms but not the trigger.
Also, I'm not ready to download and install 22 GB from Steam again .....

• Haha 1