werewolfboy13

Battleye won't load the game

Whenever I try to load the game from the launcher with Battleye turned on I get this message. Does anyone know how to fix it? Link

Hi and welcome to these forums,

Have you tried setting that exe to run with admin privileges? 

No the game itself, the arma3_x64.exe

having this same issue and have tried running every thing as an admin and changing permissions to the folders, only when launching the game with battleeye enabled does it have this error

On 3/4/2019 at 8:17 AM, werewolfboy13 said:

Whenever I try to load the game from the launcher with Battleye turned on I get this message. Does anyone know how to fix it? Link

Here is a link to windows support on fixing that error: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2669244/windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-path-or-file-error-when-you

9 minutes ago, ghostoflegend11 said:

i have tried doing that but it does not fix the issue so i dont believe thats the real issue.

Have you tried setting Steam to run as an administrator? Have you tried checking if maybe your antivirus is having a problem with Battleye?

1 minute ago, Cato Et Dominor said:

Have you tried setting Steam to run as an administrator? Have you tried checking if maybe your antivirus is having a problem with Battleye?

with my antivirus disabled and steam as an admin with all of the arma exes as an admin it still comes up with the same error, but only with battleye enabled, if i run the game exes(arma3_x64.exe & arma3.exe) manually they open up with no errors.

Im having a another issue that is causing issues that is stopping me from playing with Anti cheat mode on. Made a new ticket.

Also have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above.