Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Problem after character restore

Firstly, thanks for restoring my progress.

Secondly, I now have no cross for picking loot/items up, harvesting from my log, herb gardens or scrap bin. Important to add that I can still  pick stuff up by guessing the correct position.

But more importantly during encounters I appear to be in a different reality to the other players. I have just emptied a clip into an opponent with no noticeable bleeding damage, yet he finished me.

Will give it one more try to confirm the phenonemom.

If there is a problem with my restore, feel free to reset me, it was quite good fun for the majority of yesterday, starting from scratch again. And soon we will all be reset anyway.

Scratch the issue with hits not registering. Just took out a duo to take the vault. No problems with hits registering this time.

Another problem has appeared. In 3 of my last 6 encounters I have spawned into the game as a basic character. No weapons, ammo etc.

Must have happened to others as I made for an exit point and arrived at the same time as another player. He too had the basic outfit and clearly no weapons as we stood and looked at each other until we left the encounter.

Just found out that without the cross I can't pick up the drop!

Again, scratch the drop problem. I don't get the cross, but if I wait long enough I can get the drop.

What was mildly irritating is a now a nuisance. No cross for anything, either at the shelter of in encounter.

Getting too time consuming and risky to try and guess the correct position to collect stuff. Could you do something about it.

Cheers.

Just tried another encounter on the Grontheim Valley map, and couldn't actually pick anything up.

If you can't fix the problem with the X manifesting itself, then reset me, as I can't play the game as it stands.

In the interim I plan to delete the game and reinstall to see if that helps.

Following reinstallation I can now pick things up again, but no X appears.