thegamingpiplup931

Optional first person mode?

I love this game and its combat, but I find that I only ever use the third person mode to abuse the camera perspective. Whenever I'm in an actual gunfight, I prefer to use the first person aim-down-sight. I dislike the ability to win a fight only because of your ability to look at people around corners. Additionally, even though I find more use and accuracy out of using the iron sights, it feels incredibly janky and attempting to lock on to a target is difficult when your gun pops back into the center of your screen instantly after aiming. I feel an optional first person mode could be enjoyable to those who prefer skill based combat based more on situational awareness and could be a much more satisfying experience if the first person animations and feel were improved.

• Thanks 1

yes please id love a 1st person mode, more intense and skill based, i also wish we could get some more gun mechanics added, like being able to lean left and right to clear corners

I agree 100% before you go out and search for a match I t should have the option first person only and then the normal gameplay there is now. 

I want first person mode as well devs if u read this please make it happen all my friends that play vigor want fpp