Sign in to follow this  
Akira

What leader are you most like?

Leadership Test

Turned out I was most like Ulysses S. Grant. Which explains alot since my Dad was most like Robert E. Lee.

Wesley Clark smile.gif

Would be interesting how they managed it to assign each possible result to one leader . tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TheBrain @ Dec. 31 2002,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wesley Clark   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

me too. smile.gif

Douglas MacArthur.

I shall return...

later today before I go out and get hammered.

Napoleon Bonaparte

biggrin.gif

Leadership Attributes:

Napoleon was a brilliant planner. In fact, he set up an entirely new system for raising and training an army that revolutionized the field. He was not only a great general but a skillful diplomat, able to consolidate and extend power through treaties and political manipulation as well as on the battlefield. After defeating Sardinia and Austria in Italy, he made several gains through the use of treaties. He set up a friendly republican regime in Lombardy, a tactic he used on other occasions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Dec. 31 2002,20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Napoleon Bonaparte

biggrin.gif

Leadership Attributes:

Napoleon was a brilliant planner. In fact, he set up an entirely new system for raising and training an army that revolutionized the field. He was not only a great general but a skillful diplomat, able to consolidate and extend power through treaties and political manipulation as well as on the battlefield. After defeating Sardinia and Austria in Italy, he made several gains through the use of treaties. He set up a friendly republican regime in Lombardy, a tactic he used on other occasions.<span id='postcolor'>

Napoleon, who saw that he could not escape either by sea or land, voluntarily surrendered (July 15th) to Captain Maitland, of the Bellerophron, claiming the protection of British laws! It was, however, resolved by the British government to confine him for life on the islet of St. Helena, a lonely rock in the Southern Atlantic, one thousand miles from the coast of Africa. He was conveyed thither by Admiral Cockburn, and landed at St. Helena, October 16th, 1815. The remainder of his life was politically insignificant. After more than a year of bad health, he expired, May 5th, 1821. He was buried with military honors. In 1840, his remains were removed to France, and deposited in the Hotel des Invalides.

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ Dec. 31 2002,20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lee.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bruce?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on your answers, your profile matches...

Napoleon Bonaparte!<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Dec. 31 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on your answers, your profile matches...

Napoleon Bonaparte!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Frogs of a feather.........................

biggrin.gif

took the world leader one and :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on your answers, your profile matches...

David Ben-Gurion!

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 31 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ Dec. 31 2002,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lee. <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bruce?<span id='postcolor'>

Robert E. Lee!

That's what I got also. wink.gif

R E Lee

Ok this is just getting scary...

Took the political test and it turned out that...

Based on your answers, your profile matches...

Ulysses S Grant!

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Leadership Attributes:

Grant was an idealistic leader. During his tenure, Grant supported civil rights for former slaves — at a time when few could conceive of doing so. He worked for ratification of the Fifteenth Amendment, which supported the right of African Americans to vote, and he helped pass the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, which allowed the government to fight the Klan more vigorously. Grant, of course, trusted in the use of force when necessary, as befits a former general. <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Dec. 31 2002,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 31 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ Dec. 31 2002,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lee.  <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bruce?<span id='postcolor'>

Robert E. Lee!<span id='postcolor'>

Yeh but Bruce always wins! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 31 2002,19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Dec. 31 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on your answers, your profile matches...

Napoleon Bonaparte!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Frogs of a feather.........................

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

could have fallen of De Gaulles on the world leader one , but didn't

HA ! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Dec. 31 2002,19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok this is just getting scary...

Took the political test and it turned out that...

Based on your answers, your profile matches...

Ulysses S Grant!

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Leadership Attributes:

Grant was an idealistic leader. During his tenure, Grant supported civil rights for former slaves — at a time when few could conceive of doing so. He worked for ratification of the Fifteenth Amendment, which supported the right of African Americans to vote, and he helped pass the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, which allowed the government to fight the Klan more vigorously. Grant, of course, trusted in the use of force when necessary, as befits a former general. <span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

see Akira, deep down inside of you, you are a liberal. wink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

my result.

George S. Patton!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Born in San Gabriel, California<span id='postcolor'>

well i live in Los Angeles. close enough. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Patton was an innovative commander from the start. He learned how to use the tank – a new weapon – from the French and British during World War I. He considered it the weapon of the future before others appreciated its potential. He liked to lead from the front, and he first distinguished himself on the battlefield by leading a tank brigade in WWI. He was more of a warrior than diplomat. In an infamous incident that almost cost him his career, he verbally abused two sick soldiers, even slapping one. After the German surrender, he argued for political taboos: a combined Allied-German campaign against the Soviet Union and using ex-Nazi intelligence personnel. Personally, he was known for racy language and flamboyance. <span id='postcolor'>

yup that's me in real life too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Dec. 31 2002,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Patton was an innovative commander from the start. He learned how to use the tank ? a new weapon ? from the French and British during World War I. He considered it the weapon of the future before others appreciated its potential. He liked to lead from the front, and he first distinguished himself on the battlefield by leading a tank brigade in WWI. He was more of a warrior than diplomat. In an infamous incident that almost cost him his career, he verbally abused two sick soldiers, even slapping one. After the German surrender, he argued for political taboos: a combined Allied-German campaign against the Soviet Union and using ex-Nazi intelligence personnel. Personally, he was known for racy language and flamboyance. <span id='postcolor'>

yup that's me in real life too.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL biggrin.gif I guess it comes with the territory. wow.gifwink.gif

Hi All,

My Results are "John Paul Jones"who took on the name jones after he killed the leader of a mutinous naval crew in 1772.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi All,

My Results are "John Paul Jones"who took on the name jones after he killed the leader of a mutinous naval crew in 1772<span id='postcolor'>

I was wathicng something about him on the History Channel the other day, he died in France but was brought back the the U.S. in the early 20th century. When they found his body, it had been preserved because it was in a led coffin, it was so well preserved that all they had to do to identify him was look at his face. wow.gif

Anyways, I got:

Robert E. Lee

Personally, General Lee was reserved and seemed enigmatic to his men. But on the battlefield he was daring and audacious, as at Chancellorsville, where he divided his troops in the face of greater opposing forces. His diplomatic skills were as well-honed as his generalship. For example, in his early role as presidential adviser to Jefferson Davis, he tried to ease the difficult personalities of Confederacy President Jefferson Davis and General Joseph E. Johnston.

<span id='postcolor'>

Tyler