Sign in to follow this  
skiddy

AAFMod

rT8T71x.png

Hello all,

I'm undertaking my first modding project, injecting into the game my vision of the AAF. Rather than Altis existing as a separate Republic, my mod will depict the country (and consequently its military) as a Commonwealth realm, much like Australia, New Zealand and Canada. This mod will most likely be dependent on RHS:USAF, RHS:GREF, and Adacas' Military Gear Pack. Below is a small teaser of the uniform and helmet retextures that I have recently made and am currently in the process of refining. 

zAPt7FN.jpg

I'm a fairly new modder, with limited knowledge of configs and retexturing; I'm essentially learning it all as I go, and any help offered would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions are also welcome! I look forward to sharing my progress with all that are interested. 

Special thanks to fingolfin for his advice on retexturing and IndeedPete for his user friendly Retexturing Templates (found here:)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, skiddy said:

I'm undertaking my first modding project, injecting into the game my vision of the AAF. Rather than Altis existing as a separate Republic, my mod will depict the country (and consequently its military) as a Commonwealth realm, much like Australia, New Zealand and Canada. This mod will most likely be dependent on RHS:USAF, RHS:GREF, and Adacas' Military Gear Pack. Below is a small teaser of the uniform and helmet retextures that I have recently made and am currently in the process of refining. 

Sounds an interesting idea and concept on the background story to the AAF, i look forward to see what you come up with. Is the mod to be set in the modern era?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Sounds an interesting idea and concept on the background story to the AAF, i look forward to see what you come up with. Is the mod to be set in the modern era?

Yes! This mod was actually inspired by seeing what Commonwealth countries are currently issuing to their soldiers (i.e. the UK with Virtus and Australia with their gucci gear), so expect to see higher-end modern equipment and weaponry. 

• Like 1