LegendaryNerd15

teammates inside of hosts shelter, and also raiding other shelters

when you invite your friend to your game they join into your shelter and you can have clans, or four man teams that help you defend your shelter against others trying to raid, and add defenses like turrets and walls to your shelter and bigger shelters that could maybe eventually be turned into forts and defend your fort against other teams and maybe have like servers with up to like maybe 6 teams and 6 shelters per server, this could add another aspect to the game to make it more unique and add another way to aquire weapons and loot, but raiding forts should not come easy to any extent.

Read your post with interest, but how would your suggestions impact me. I don't want to play as a duo, I don't want to be in a clan or 4 man team and I have no interest in raiding other shelters.

I simply want to play solo, get the most I can out of each encounter, build up my components and upgrade my shelter.

However boring you might consider that approach, if your suggestions disadvantage me and the way I want to play the game, then I'm against them.