Taylor1984

[MP/SP/COOP] Einsatz 1941

Mission:

Find, capture and extract a famous SS officer in German occupied Ukraine during WW2.

Steam Workshop link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1661713774

Info:

I originally created this mission just for me and my friends and never really intended for it to be released to the public, however someone might find it entertaining regardless.

All characters and events depicted in this mission are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Even though this mission depicts fictive events from the Holocaust, the actual Holocaust of WW2 is a real thing.

Some characters depicted in this mission speaks using sound files of e.g. Russian and German languages for the purpose of ambience. Sometimes what the characters utter might make no sense for players who understand these languages. I appologize for this and hope it does not offend anyone.

Credits:
Bohemia Interactive Studio and the mods used in this mission

JDAM Bomb script and Fire script
by aliascartoons

JBOY Molotov Cocktail script
by JohnnyBoy

Drop weapon script
by soulkobk

Liberation 1941-1945 - OFP (some sounds)

Petter, Johan and Anders - rigorous multiplayer testing

Contact me if you have any comments

Thank you

/Taylor1984

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much Taylor1984 for sharing this and congratulations for the release ! :thumbs-up:

TIP : Click to follow your topic !

• Like 1

Hi @Taylor1984, please can you share your mission with me, me and my homies want to play it!

Thank you.

Edited by RumberO
correct the name of the user