onosendai

Stuck at ARMA 3 Apex logo screen

HI all.

Despite all the effort (deleted appdata folder, cfg file, verified arma and reinstaled arma multiple times) I gost stuck at logo screen and cound not load Arma. Can someone help me? My RPT file link: https://uloz.to/!9k3PJXGDazKi/arma3-x64-2019-02-20-03-49-55-rpt

Thanks

-connect=164.132.204.126

You are trying to connect to a server that's probably offline.
You should be able to just press Esc to get into the main menu.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dedmen said:

You are trying to connect to a server that's probably offline.
You should be able to just press Esc to get into the main menu.

A) tried on multiple servers aprox 10 B) I am joining server using Arma 3 Launcher, if the server would be offline, I wouldnt see it in the menu. C) Multiple times tried to join server were was my m8 logged 

Share your client RPT, upload to PasteBin and share URL.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Also, is this without mods? Any specific parameters set on startup? Have you tried repairing the game as well?

6 hours ago, HazJ said:

Share your client RPT, upload to PasteBin and share URL.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Also, is this without mods? Any specific parameters set on startup? Have you tried repairing the game as well?

Tried modded and without mods servers, usually I can join them but after day or two I get stuck at logo screen. Reinstalled and repaired the game three times, no specific parameters that I am aware of.

RPT:

KOTH:

https://pastebin.com/2UZ27R4A

EXILE:

https://pastebin.com/2nRwh1pz

Please try just getting into the main menu, without directly connecting to a server.

• Like 1

That means your game is fine. And you are just stuck because it cannot connect to the server you are trying to connect to.
Check your Firewall settings and make sure Arma is left through. Try connecting manually via the Multiplayer button in main menu.

• Like 1

I have ARMA 3 left throught in firewall settings. Thing is, that I can connect to the servers where I dont have build character, but can not rejoin day after my first login (usually day after).

19 hours ago, Dedmen said:

That means your game is fine. And you are just stuck because it cannot connect to the server you are trying to connect to.
Check your Firewall settings and make sure Arma is left through. Try connecting manually via the Multiplayer button in main menu.

Direct connect did not worked, got the connecting failed message, my friend was playing at the server at the time so I can not be server problem 😞

I can only think of firewall or router.

Do you have a IPv4 Address?

18 minutes ago, onosendai said:

Yes, I will send you PM.

Don't need it, just wanted to know whether you have one. Because some providers only give IPv6 to their users and Arma doesn't support that. Would explain why the connetion fails.

21 hours ago, onosendai said:

Problem fixed, it was caused by Steam! Thanks for help.

How was it caused by steam? It would be good if you could say,  just in case someone else comes across this issue and needs to know how to fix it.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 12:34 PM, R0adki11 said:

How was it caused by steam? It would be good if you could say,  just in case someone else comes across this issue and needs to know how to fix it.

1) Open Steam and reset it to the offline mode.

2) Run Arma 3

3) Direct connect to the server

4)Get kicked because of steam authorisation failed

5) Quit ARMA

6) Reset Steam to online mode

7) Run ARMA

8 ) Direct connect to the server

9) Profit! 😎 

• Haha 1

Every time? I wouldn't call that solved.