Chandler Pay

My launcher is so broken please help

I don't quite know how to describe this issue I will attach a screencap so that somebody can help me. Basically my Arma launcher opens and flashes a bunch and then most of the window that it is in becomes transparent except for the thing that i moved my mouse over. please help. Here is a link to the photo as I cannot figure out how to attach it. https://imgur.com/gallery/bxAUUm1 I have tried updating graphics drivers, moving the folders created on startup to my desktop and restarting, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Arma and all my mods twice. And I have spent at least 3 hours searching for this problem in all sorts of forums and support pages and not found anything.

What hardware do you have?  Does it support directx 10?

Have you verified your game files through steam?

Has the launcher previously worked on your system?

Can you still run arma while going around the launcher?  (go to wherever your arma is installed and run the arma3.exe instead of the armalauncher exe)

I Have an AMD RX580, and an Intel core i5 6600k. I have tried removing launcher files and verifying, and have tried verifying without doing that. And I can launch Arma if I bypass the launcher by using Arma 3 sync. But I can't enable my workshop mods without a working launcher. And yes it has previously worked on my system this just sort of started out of the  blue. Thank you for the quick response!

Don't know a fix for your launcher problem but if you already have Armasync running you can set the (hidden) workshop folder as you Armasync mod folder. Be sure to start the vanilla launcher from time to time for updates though