Sign in to follow this  
needlenuts

Script users in offical warlords servers

I've been playing arma for about four years, always been a fan of the warfare/warlords gamemodes. As of the free weekend there has been an absolute deluge of script kiddies. So much so that you can't go three hours before everybody starts exploding at spawn because someone is spawning in explosives or the game grinds to a laggy halt because another dude is spawning prowlers inside of each other and they are going supernova. These two examples happened to me just today, and every single time in the past few days I have played I have reliably encountered a script user. I don't see anyone else posting about this, and this is the sole reason I made a forum account; it's made my favorite game mode nigh unplayable and ruins the match. I don't have the software to record clips but I can ASSURE you this is going on. Hop onto the populated US warlords servers and you'll maybe make it an hour or two before it happens again. 

• Like 1

It is true but it apears that bohemia don't care about some script kiddies and have some more important job to do than deal with hackers and such

• Like 2