D3lltafl3x

Sound bug and fps drops in vehicles in first person

Hey,

I still have this weird bug where I have some weird sound when I'm driving or flying in a vehicle in first person. How it looks it is only in the 64-Bit version of Arma 3. I searched for many solutions but didn't find anything. Hope somebody can help me here.

Hi and welcome to this forum

Have you verified your game files?

Are you running any mods?  If you are, does the problem persist when you aren't? 

Is this happening in all missions or in a specific mission? 

Could you share a video of the problem if possible?

Is there anything strange in your RPT file? 

This is and has been an ongoing problem for a while now.only time i get it is flying a chopper.you people need to get your shit together and get it fixed.

2 hours ago, Chuck Morehouse said:

This is and has been an ongoing problem for a while now.only time i get it is flying a chopper.you people need to get your shit together and get it fixed.

Did you make an account only to tell us this or do you want to contribute meaningfully? 

Also who are you addressing with "you people"?  Because I have never written a line of code that has ended up in any arma game.  I'm just any other player trying to help another player. 

• Like 1

Windows 10 and USB Headset? Try without your USB headset.

Hi there!  
I have the same problem with my Logitech G933 ARTEMIS SPECTRUM  wireless headset 7.1 (virtual).
At different vehicles first person sound broke and video frozen and everything stuck - cant leave the game,back to menu -  nothing work,some time it going 5 -20 minutes,until somebody shut  down the engine (forgot to tell - all that happened only when the engine work - doesn't matter witch vehicle in use) but at 3rd person everything Ok. The problem is not all servers support 3rd person view ...
win 7