sbondo1234

Difficulty Settings For Missions

I have a mission here and I wanted to know if it was possible to force difficulty settings that people played on. At the moment I haven't changed any difficulty settings and I don't know how you would do so either.

So is it possible to change the difficulty settings on the mission and if so how would I go about doing this?

I have found this page with all the settings you can change. Not sure how to change them in a mission though.

No in editor , open ur mission. Then go to settings > game > difficulty 

then set from their and save , that’s your mission settings for the game 

5 hours ago, sbondo1234 said:

What can I do with my arma profile settings? How would I implement them into the mission file?

This is how you can set server-side difficulty, not mission settings. So that wouldn't be what you're after.

Check Description.ext for settings that you can use with your mission. Also, I think 3den Enhanced should show you most, if not all, settings in the 3den editor that are available in the description.ext. But, description.ext trumps anything you set in the editor, so I just use description.ext anyway (and 3den Enhanced for some other things).

15 hours ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

No in editor , open ur mission. Then go to settings > game > difficulty 

then set from their and save , that’s your mission settings for the game 

That just changes my settings, I want to force settings for everyone.

11 hours ago, beno_83au said:

This is how you can set server-side difficulty, not mission settings. So that wouldn't be what you're after.

Check Description.ext for settings that you can use with your mission. Also, I think 3den Enhanced should show you most, if not all, settings in the 3den editor that are available in the description.ext. But, description.ext trumps anything you set in the editor, so I just use description.ext anyway (and 3den Enhanced for some other things).

You cant change difficulty settings in description.ext? From what I see you can only disable certain things like fully disabling GPS'. I want to be able to force difficulty settings like the ones you get with TADST, but for when someone plays SP/without TADST.

28 minutes ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

tell them to have the settings on that. or thjey are little pussy boys

Nah can't because its gonna be a MP mission so I can't tell when randomers join if they have the correct settings.