peejayvee

Can't access MP servers "No entry ....Documents\Arma3\mpmissions\tempMissionMP.Altis\mission.sqm.Mission" message

Hi, im getting a strange message when i try to launch and join MP servers, i know it all worked fine before i moved some things around from one drive to another, i've played Arma and recently also downloaded Apex, it all works fine except when i want to join and play on a server. I can\t launch my own server, i tried various ways, nada, always the same error message:

"No entry: C:\Users\(*Myusername)\Documents\Arma3\mpmissions\tempMissionMP.Altis\mission.sqm.Mission"
I think maybe i deleted some folder by mistake and now it cant find some directory to launch or something. Does anyone know how i can fix this please? looked online cant find anything. Many thanks if you can help. BTW i was trying a MP on Tanoa so not sure what the Altis .sqm had to do with it anyway?

First verify the integrity of your game files through steam.  Then run down that path and see if all of it exists. 

• Like 1

Thank you for replying,  i already did that.

Well i solved it anyway, i found the folder and just tried and deleted it, (\tempMissionMP.Altis) weird but it worked, hope it helps if anyone else has a strange problem like this. cheers!