Reeveli

Defining vehicle appearance for created vehicles

There is some previous talk about this topic as far as I could find on the forums but nothing that would answer my problem. If this has been answered somewhere else just point me there.

In any case what I am looking for is a way to force all vehicles (of a certain class) that are being created during the mission by Zeus to use a specific camouflage that is not their default paint job. And no, I am not looking for custom textures, I am just using the camouflage options you have if using the RHS mod. For example forcing all spawned T-72s to be in the sand paint scheme. I am open for suggestions but so far I've been looking into using the CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler to run something in a unit's init-field when it is created. However I haven't found any way of defining a vehicles appearance in the init-field. I quess I could try using the setObjectTexture in the init but where would one find the texture locations for RHS models? I have to admit I'm not the best with the config viewer so I haven't been able to find a path there so far if that is the right place. Any tips on this or alternative suggestions?

I wish I had an answer for you, Reeveli.

I'm looking for something similar: how to just get vehicles placed on the map in the editor to stick with the looks I choose for them. Anyone know?