thephilluk

Issue with custom Mission, Not loading

Hi,

i have made a simple mission inside of Eden editor that includes a couple soldiers marked as "playable", 3 dedicated Zeus Virtual objects synced to- and owner of three seperate Game Master Modules.

i have set the respawning via description.ext to mode "BASE" / 3, and the Template for West to "MenuPosition", for Virtual to none (Respawn straight away without any windows appearing).

all works fine locally / local MP through Eden and local Host, when i upload it to the Server however, whenever i select the mission, slot up in ANY slot and begin to load the Mission it throws me back to the Mission Selection screen.

Any help appreciated, RPT and description.ext via Pastebin included:

description.ext (EXTERNAL LINK)

RPT File (EXTERNAL LINK)

Are the mods correctly enabled on the server? You should also include server rpt files.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:02 AM, thephilluk said:

Hi,

i have made a simple mission inside of Eden editor that includes a couple soldiers marked as "playable", 3 dedicated Zeus Virtual objects synced to- and owner of three seperate Game Master Modules.

i have set the respawning via description.ext to mode "BASE" / 3, and the Template for West to "MenuPosition", for Virtual to none (Respawn straight away without any windows appearing).

all works fine locally / local MP through Eden and local Host, when i upload it to the Server however, whenever i select the mission, slot up in ANY slot and begin to load the Mission it throws me back to the Mission Selection screen.

Any help appreciated, RPT and description.ext via Pastebin included:

description.ext (EXTERNAL LINK)

RPT File (EXTERNAL LINK)

Make sure your mods are defined on your dedicated server and uploaded to your dedicated server as well. Definitely seems like a mod conflict.