KnoxHoots

Partner Icon

Add an icon/gamertag above your partner. I know you all dont want to add one to keep the UI clean but this will backfire on you at launch. I guarantee you majority of people will want this, they already do. 

I actually like the hardcore immersive feel without the icons. My friends all agree but I haven't seen anyone take a poll on what most gamers feel. I know the devs are working hard and developing things quickly and I think the direction of the final product will bring in players. 

I feel that the current system will made new players feel that the game is unfinished, there are other options like the crosshair turning green when looking at a team mate, or having your team mate appear on the compass like the way point marker.

• Like 1

Hmm. If something was implemented I think the green crosshairs or a red x might work. That's a decent compromise. 

Agreed, totally different colour on crossbars would do the trick. Metro has the same effect if your partner ever gets in your sights, and it's is noticeable.