So last night me and my buds where playing on my server. We did so for several hours, when some other freinds poked us and said they could not connect. This was odd, because as they told us this - we were on the server playing. I checked the server and i saw a message repeat itself in the .rpt.

Server error: Player without identity <player> (id XXXXXXXXX)

So we disconnected and rebooted the server to see if that helped, resulting in that now no one could actually connect again - and the same server error appearing on whoever was the first to try connect again. On the side of the player, they got stuck endlessly on the loading screen, nothing changing. 

I've tried to scour the web for a solution for this, but didnt get much wiser on the subject as many of the similar problems were from back in 2013. Checking this forum, i saw this guy post about more or less the same problem occuring at the same time as mine, in the perspective of the players - getting stuck on the loading screen trying to connect. However, not entierly sure its the same problem after looking at his .RPT.

I thought it might be caused by the mods we were using, so i tried today to start the server just in vanilla mode - but the same problem appeared, see my .RPT (pastebin).

Im running my server with the Tophe's Server Tool.

Really hoping someone can help me solve this!

Thanks in advance!

// Ulfgaar

Sooo...anyone with an idea, thought, solution or experience with this?

I get that too with my dedi test server. No idea what it means

I have the same problem with ACE or RHS mods connected. In vanilla this problem not appears..

4 hours ago, varrkan_ua said:

I have the same problem with ACE or RHS mods connected. In vanilla this problem not appears..

Yes, it does. I see it in my vanilla server.