Stormmy1950

Question how to make zombie like attack

Ok so i am working on 1 project where player can be monster and i dont know how to make so the player that is a Monster/Zombie attack with hands if he is close to bluefor and make dmg to that bluefor guy.

P.S. i am not using any mods.

31 minutes ago, Stormmy1950 said:

attack with hands

Hello there Stormmy ,

what you are looking for , movement , attack etc , is related to animations , but first off all without expanding this disscussion , i would sugggest you to have a check on someones else work , in order to get the general idea , either if tou are targeting on creting this a script or a mod , it's kind of the same exacly stuff , both.

35 minutes ago, Stormmy1950 said:

P.S. i am not using any mods.

Load up Ravage, it has single Zombie units that are available in the editor, they can be player controlled and have all the animations/damage you are asking for.

• Like 1

Hello there George Floros GR

i am just looking how  the monster can hurt another player if he is in range of lets say 2 m with no weapons

1 minute ago, EO said:

Load up Ravage, it has single Zombie units that are available in the editor, they can be player controlled and have all the animations/damage you are asking for. 

Hello there EO

i know but that means i need to use zombie models but i dont want that i was thinking of makeing my own custom player model.

• Like 1

Just to know it's a good way ,because i'don't think so that  it will so easy to do this for a player control zombie.

i was messing around so that the Monster that player controls has a invisible pistol and that disables those animations for carrying a gun but that didnt work ;(

What you're asking for will require a mod because I don't think vanilla Arma 3 has fitting animations. You could get away with a reskin and some tweaks but honestly that's a lot of trouble to achieve a result that will not be on par with what mods like Ravage or Zombies and demons have to offer

• Like 3