Hi

i loooove the game , BUT !

- what is this exit grøntheim valley ?! 3 lader where you are very vunerable and a jump !? I mean wtf good luck with that when you got the air drop !

- weapon are jaming , for real

- i have 15 air drop and there was twice the same riffle and twice the same glove... that s not rewarding

- all those knives for what ?! Loosing my time on air drop ? Farm even more on a farming game ?

- ressources are not well balance. Lile chimicals you need a lot and it s a hell to find

- be level 32 to have shelter level VIII ... we got to farm chemicals, fertilizers, wires for months ! 

I ve fot tones of nails and metal scraps from air drop but four the rest... it s too much farming you ll loose player over because of this. Plus the fact that you ll probably never get an ak plan in those air drop 

anyway keep working, i ll keep playing so see what you can change

peace

Hey just to let you know, my weapons were jamming too but someone pointed out the ammo is still going down. You're still firing Iran just the sound and animation that stops. 

I agree about the exit haha. Way too scary and easy to camp. There is an exit on tog station that is on the map but not in the game. I think it's tog station south east exit. 

OK thank you for the help. M'y main complain now id about cheminals. You don t find any ! Or 1 or 2 in a box that look like 6 bottles. I cant up grade m'y table tool because of that. And it s crazy you find more bullets and other purpule stuff than cheminas. I ve got  tones of other stuff do something please even in crates or vault . Oh one Last thing, i had 3 times mosin plans. 2 times same back pack... And nothing in exchange...

On 2/3/2019 at 5:53 AM, Deaf_Switch said:

Hi

i loooove the game , BUT !

- what is this exit grøntheim valley ?! 3 lader where you are very vunerable and a jump !? I mean wtf good luck with that when you got the air drop !

- weapon are jaming , for real

- i have 15 air drop and there was twice the same riffle and twice the same glove... that s not rewarding

- all those knives for what ?! Loosing my time on air drop ? Farm even more on a farming game ?

- ressources are not well balance. Lile chimicals you need a lot and it s a hell to find

- be level 32 to have shelter level VIII ... we got to farm chemicals, fertilizers, wires for months ! 

I ve fot tones of nails and metal scraps from air drop but four the rest... it s too much farming you ll loose player over because of this. Plus the fact that you ll probably never get an ak plan in those air drop 

anyway keep working, i ll keep playing so see what you can change

peace

My take

- The centre exit on Grøntheim Valley is a choice as all exits are, nothing forces you to chose that exit, its a personal choice. Also there is nothing that says an exit doesnt have to be a challenge as all exits are different: some have move cover than others, some have no cover at all. The one you are referencing does have a jump to make but its very doable. Its always your choice on which exit to use though, remember. 

- Weapons have never jammed on me, that is a bug that seems like your weapon has jammed but it is still firing however there is no recoil or sound making it seem the case.
- Loot crate rewards work on RnG, its random. Sure it can take some grinding to get that AKM blueprint you want but it will come, thats RnG

- All those knives are used, I come across so many sneaky players using them. The game isn't just designed around one play style it caters to other players styles that differ in comparison to your own.
-Resources are nicely balanced now, Chems have been buffed, I played a game on Fisk not so long ago and came out with 15 and my duo partner came out with 6, 21 Chems is a big haul. Resources are more plentiful. A box can have up to 5 chems in but it can also just have one, keep scouting before other players find them.
- Gaining level 32 is quiet easy tbh, its after that the real grind comes in, it didn't take me months to hit level 58 which is two away from level 8 shelter, I think months is a little off.
_ In all honesty I dont really think there is a great deal of farming in the game, sure there the beginning game but once you figure things out there comes a point where you become selective about what you pick up. Because of where am at in game now Ive become more of a player hunter than a looter, sure I still loot things and go for the safe but I dont personally need to do that farming you say takes months, but everyone is different, this is only my opinion.

I hope you start getting better luck with your crates and start finding better loot and make a successful extraction, I'll be out there trying to ruin your attempts 😏 

If you're wondering how long it has took me to get where I am at? I've had the game since 15th Jan this year, hasnt took me long to get where I'm at. If you would like to come watch me play I stream a lot www.mixer.com/rezurrekted (twitter: Rezurrekted), there will be a very lengthy stream next week sometime, you should stop by ☺️

Remember its currently a preview game and currently and unfinished article, things improve all the time.

Rez

Thanks for the reply. You are right many things. But about the knives... OK have one to play sneaky, but why 5 or 6 knives ?! It s Just extending the grind... Even more when you get several rime the same blueprint. I had 3 rime the same rifle, 2 times the same gloves and bags.... And it s really frustrating as it s hard to get to new creates

• Confused 1