C. Lowe

Server stuck on loading screen when loading a mission

When I try to load up a mission it loads, goes to the map screen, then kicks back to the loading screen and stays stuck there. I'm not sure at all what could be causing this and was wondering if anyone could have an answer

Here is the RPT: 

RPT

Here is the mods used:

@3denEnhanced;@[SFF-R]IslamicState;@[SFF-R]RussianSpetsnaz;@[SFF]InternationalPoliceSpecialUnits;@[SFF]PrivateMilitaryContractors;@[SFF]US75thRangerRegiment;@Ace;@ACECompatRHSUSAF;@ACECompRHSAFRF;@ACECompRHSGREF;@ACEExtAtchSwitch;@ACEInterMenuExp;@ACEX;@Achilles;@AdvRappelling;@AdvUrbanRappel;@Anizay;@BackpackOnChest;@CBA_A3;@CSATOverhauled[RHS];@CUPACE3CompatibilityAddonTerrains;@CUPTerrainsCore;@CUPTerrainsMaps;@DualPrimWeaps;@EnhancedMovement;@Esseker;@FIAOverhauled[RHS];@KunduzAfghanistanFixed Doors;@MAKTACInsignia;@MCCSandbox;@MontellaTerrainMod;@NIARMSACECompat;@NIArmsAIO;@NIArmsCore;@NIArmsRHSCompat;@OPFORFIAOverhauled[RHS];@PreiKhmaoch;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@ShackTac;@SMA;@TacticalPositionReady;@TF47Launchers;@USSpecialOperationsForcesCollection;@VSMAIO;@ZEC;@ZECCUP;@ZEI;

Any help would be appreciated! 

12 hours ago, terox said:

you should post your rpt into pastebin, not have a downloadable linbk for it.

Have you tried debugging your issue as described in this thread ?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/172834-tutorial-debugging-server-issues-eg-not-loading-correctly/

Apologies for that, I'm new here and did not know to do that first, but I believe i got it fixed, there was a mod preventing us to load in and after removing the mod, we can now load in just fine. If i run into this issue again, I'll follow the steps above.

Thanks!

On 2/3/2019 at 12:07 AM, C. Lowe said:

@MCCSandbox

Remove that mod.

• Haha 1