snkman

Tactical Combat Link - TypeX

10 hours ago, Unleashthepain said:

Do the AI setup static weapons with this? Just wondering as i'm yet to see them do it

nope, thats only in Vcom ai mod

How MP and Zues friendly is this mod?

Currently using LambsAI and having alot of issues with AI not following orders and player set waypoints.

At times the "ai" takes control over the player, commanding and sometimes the actions as well, only thing the player is in control of is the movement.

Did a mission where i was doing recon over a town and all of a sudden my character told the other ai to open fire and flank, had to tell them to hold fire and regroup about 5 times.

Another time was when me and a friend were playing Dynamic Recon Ops and my character through smoke, told my team mate (the friend) to flank. He on the other had had problems where his weapon was constantly going down and couldn't stop healing himself, he was injured and had no meds.

I've had problems like this before using Vcom, the healing problem, and it just breaks everything and makes the playing with the mod unplayable.

Really good mod tho, when everything is working, fights feel dynamic and fun.

AI start with 0 skill or at least are set to 0 skill briefly after spawning then i have to increase is again, anyway to change this? I want to increase the default spawn skill.