Features:

- Fully articulated surfaces and animations

- Faction camo selections

- Versions for CUP, FAP_Units available as optional mods

- Pylon selections can utilize weapons from VME PLA, Pook EF-2000, CUP, and Pook Soviet AF, in addition to the standard weapons if those mods are present!

- Drogue chute assisted landings

- Support for carrier ops

- ARM targeting support based on my Pook SAM pack

• Like 6

- Support for carrier ops

Can't seem to get the carrier landings to work.  No idea why; I tried adding the tailhook mem point to the animated tail hook, and also separately as a fixed mem point.  Neither way works; the plane never grabs the cables on the carrier.  Going to suspend that until I can figure it out as I've spent too much time pounding sand with no results.  Frustrating!

I'll probably release it before this weekend because the only thing I really need to do is finish off parts of the cockpit; otherwise everything works for "version 1" release. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carrier ops back on the menu!  I had a reversed animation in model.cfg.  OOPS...

Tested w/ external mods' long-range tactical air-surface missile launches.  Works like a charm!  I found I do have some CALCM and TASM missile tweaks to make because their "auto search" functions are too aggressive, so they appear to fly off-course depending on what targets happen to be nearby.

JF17scalp.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update:

FIX: Missing pilotview memory point

Steam update published; OneDrive upload underway complete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just as it sounds.  you can use the drop tanks for extra fuel, and if you drop them you lose a small amount of fuel.  when the drop tanks hit the ground it causes a fuel explosion.  All of my plane mods have this feature for those planes that support it

It was reported the radar isn't working in all scenarios - good news, I found the problem.  A radar fix is imminent;  I'll try to upload it later this evening

Update - v1.1 published; fixed missing radar icons