Sign in to follow this  
ZN Anhor

Drag Bodys without ACE

Hello Arma 3 community,

does any of you know a script that allows you to drag a body WITHOUT ACE?

Just about that you can pull a fallen or injured comrade out of fire.

If any of you know something I would be grateful for a hint.

• Like 1

Body dragging should be added to ARMA 3/ARMA 4.

ACE Drag Issues:

It malfunctions when you are in combat pace.

You cannot cancel the action of lifting a wounded man onto your shoulders, which often leads to avoidable casualties.

The position in which you drag is nonsensical. You can only move backward and cannot see where you are going. A one-handed drag can be easily executed while looking in the direction you are going.

• Like 1

@dave_beastttt thx for your help, I had already found this script and it does not quite fit my expectations.

I would prefer a system based on cursor targets. Also, it makes no sense to take a body on the shoulder at the place where he was hit. This contradicts common sense.

It would be better to be able to pull the body while lying down.

Since this exceeds my abilities I will probably have to look for someone who is ready to deal with it, but thx again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ZN Anhor said:

@dave_beastttt thx for your help, I had already found this script and it does not quite fit my expectations.

I would prefer a system based on cursor targets. Also, it makes no sense to take a body on the shoulder at the place where he was hit. This contradicts common sense.

It would be better to be able to pull the body while lying down.

Since this exceeds my abilities I will probably have to look for someone who is ready to deal with it, but thx again.

I would suggest having a look at the AIS Medical system, my community use it as replacement for the standard BIS Medical system. It includes the ability to carry and drag wounded. It also can work with AI.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll take a closer look.

At the moment I'm watching Grimes Simple Revive ........ my problem is to make it compatible with Unsung AND Exile ....... beside some other modifications.

26 minutes ago, ZN Anhor said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll take a closer look.

At the moment I'm watching Grimes Simple Revive ........ my problem is to make it compatible with Unsung AND Exile ....... beside some other modifications.

AIS works fine with Unsung as my community is Project Delta, we have several members of the Unsung Dev team in the group :thumb:

33 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

AIS works fine with Unsung as my community is Project Delta, we have several members of the Unsung Dev team in the group :thumb:

I know 😉

Tetet sometimes play with us on our server.

We test the AIS System tonight ...... hopefully it works nice.

• Like 1