Morgsii

Response to the Vigor shelter suggestion tweet

Response to the Vigor team's tweet.

Some of these ideas where mentioned on twitter from the community and the rest are from me and my friends. Apologies for my poor English in advance :P.

* Some music in the shelter be it a cassette player or a vinyl record. It would add to the atmosphere and add character to the shelter. I also think that it would be a good option if you decided to make the cassettes or vinyl's a collectible item. I think some downtime is needed while your at ease after some intense looting and shooting. 

* Adding weather effects to the home shelter would be a step in the right direction and prevents the home from becoming distasteful over time. Also adding to the previous point I think some music in the shelter would be so comfy while it’s raining. 

* I think an extra improvement would be a visual representation of your resources. As the game is going for a immersive feel it would be great to see a pile of wood logs stacking up at the back of the house to represent how much crafting parts the player has. Bigger the resources , bigger the pile. Fable 3 done this idea justice in the way it displays your resources.

* A lot of people are suggesting pets. Personally a dog would be a great way to add some company in your home. I also understand that you want the player to feel isolated and vulnerable but that is where the gameplay and maps come to life.

* If you don’t agree with the previous point then maybe try and make the shelters accessible to friends if they are in your duo team. Adding some more social interaction while you are waiting for ques would be more enjoyable. 

* Another feature which would be adored by the community is if we could display our favourite guns in a display case or above the fireplace. These simple touches add to the survivalist feel. 

* Similar to the previous point maybe as an alternative we could have a mannequin to show off our cosmetics. It could also be used as a gun holder to show off the firearms.

* A change that is minor but would be appreciated is if we can use our knives on the training dummies as there is no way to try them out. 

* My final suggestion would be to make some interactive objects to pass the time while we are queuing or waiting for friends. The Rubik's cube was a good addition but maybe something more immersive. Lets say you were in the living room next to the fire place and the "X" button was prompted on screen and your character could sit down and warm his/her hands near the fire. Gta online houses are a good example of this.