I just started up a server for my milsim unit. It's based on the 5th Special Forces Group of the US Army and we used Tholozor's USSOF Core pack to include our berets. When we used client wifi hosting we had no trouble. Now we have a dedicated server but Tholozor's mod doesn't work. I think the problem is in the keys, upon joining the server we get the message that the files aren't signed. We've have the @TholozorsUSSOF folder in the mod files, @TholozorsUSSOF after @RHSUSAF in the command line and THLZR.bikey in the Keys folder. We've already tried to remake the serverkeys to no avail. We need this mod for our unit. Need help. Thanks in advance.

Our host is GamingDeluxe.

13 minutes ago, The Real Slim Fudgey said:

-snip-

What's this Tholozor's USSOF Core pack? Is it found on steam?

2 minutes ago, The Real Slim Fudgey said:

Thanks well if you having issues with the keys and its a private server you could turn off key-checking. Or if you want checking on, then you will need to fix the  Tholozor's USSOF Core mod if that's the one with the error. Have you checked the .rpt file?

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Thanks well if you having issues with the keys and its a private server you could turn off key-checking. Or if you want checking on, then you will need to fix the  Tholozor's USSOF Core mod if that's the one with the error. Have you checked the .rpt file?

how would I find that file?

5 minutes ago, The Real Slim Fudgey said:

this appears to be for a game crash, while when connecting we don't get a game crash, just a forced disconnect.

The .rpt is not just for game crashes, it logs any errors that may not lead to a game crash. Its very useful to help troubleshoot issues. I've used it plenty of time to help manage my groups servers. 

18 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

The .rpt is not just for game crashes, it logs any errors that may not lead to a game crash. Its very useful to help troubleshoot issues. I've used it plenty of time to help manage my groups servers. 

I checked my rpt files and the server's. It doesn't appear the server loaded Tholozor's mod, even though I have no clue why it didn't. We installed the mod like all the others, and we even tried to uninstall and reinstall it. If I were to fix the mod, what would I need to do? The mod comes with 2 .pbo files, and one .bikey file. I attempted to use the Arma 3 Tools to make a public key, but to no avail.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:58 PM, The Real Slim Fudgey said:

I checked my rpt files and the server's. It doesn't appear the server loaded Tholozor's mod, even though I have no clue why it didn't. We installed the mod like all the others, and we even tried to uninstall and reinstall it. If I were to fix the mod, what would I need to do? The mod comes with 2 .pbo files, and one .bikey file. I attempted to use the Arma 3 Tools to make a public key, but to no avail.

Sorry i didn't see your reply. At present you need to work out why its not loading the mod. Can you share the .rpt file? As you will shouldn't try to 'fix' the mod without the authors permission.

5 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Sorry i didn't see your reply. At present you need to work out why its not loading the mod. Can you share the .rpt file? As you will shouldn't try to 'fix' the mod without the authors permission.

Do you want the server or clientside RTP files?

3 hours ago, Robasaur said:

Do you want the server or clientside RTP files?

Both could be useful.

• Thanks 1