I have a windows pc with a amd phenom 1055t x6 six core 2.8 ghz, a pny gtx 960 4gb and 10 gb of ram. I get around 20-30 fps on low to standard settings i get frame drops when shooting and moving.

Do anyone have an idea to increase the fps?

https://imgur.com/a/H4CRQ6Z

image.jpg

Some evangelists will come along telling you to overclock, but you aren't going to get any noticeable improvements overclocking an 8 year old CPU.  No overclock on that machine is going to give you 30+ FPS at any detail level.
I'm afraid you're going to need an empty credit card and go spending. Your GPU isn't too bad, provided you aren't running a crazy resolution.

It should be said first though that 20 FPS is at the lower limit of what many consider to be playable. Much of my gaming (i7 4790K + GTX 10180 + 4K monitor) is done around the 30 FPS range. Your screenshot obviously doesn't show the frame drops and it *might* be that updated drivers will get you back a frame or two. If you're an infantry type, bring back the view distance a lot, less than 2000m might save you a little too, but by this point, you're missing out the loveliness that is this game and you will be compromised by not seeing targets soon enough.

11 hours ago, Jontee said:

amd phenom 1055t x6 six core 2.8 ghz

This is the bottleneck in your PC for achieving a high and stable FPS.

My fx 8120 build is 10yrs old still going strong. I noticed the biggest increase when I OC'd to 4.0ghz. 

My gtx 960 2gb is OC'd with evga precision from steam