Jump to content
0Y0

Project injury reaction

Recommended Posts

And with the replacement of IFAK's all the same good.

 

Try the basic game, CBA, RHS and my mod. In the same conditions.  And write about the result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New features will be available in the next update.

 

Now IFAK, stops bleeding, but does not restore health. To restore health need a Med kit.

This feature is optional.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added option for IFAK's new system.
Fixed the lack of treatment with re-hit.
Fixed re-launch of blood when unit in water or wehicle.
Added self-treatment of AI for non-gunshot injuries.

 

 

Download new version.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix new IFAK's system.
Added transparency adjustment for contusion effect.
Now the weapon is knocked out with attachments.

 

 

Download new version.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 6:02 PM, 0Y0 said:

ion for IFAK's new system.
Fixed the lack of treatment with re-hit.

 

Just perfect! Arma 3 should've had this from the beginning!

 

Any chance we might get a script version of this mod? Doesn't matter if it doesn't have all the features of the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LSValmont said:

 

Just perfect! Arma 3 should've had this from the beginning!

 

Any chance we might get a script version of this mod? Doesn't matter if it doesn't have all the features of the mod.

 

 

No, no chance)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 9:50 AM, 0Y0 said:

And with the replacement of IFAK's all the same good.

 

Try the basic game, CBA, RHS and my mod. In the same conditions.  And write about the result.

Still having the same issue. First aid kits are being removed from the AI soldiers inventory when they are injured or killed. Only the player has a first aid kit. AI are able to heal eachother, but when I go to heal an injured AI, it uses up my FAK, seemingly because theirs disappear when injured.

 

Tried with:

CBA_A3

RHSAFRF
RHSUSAF
RHSGREF
RHSSAF
PiR

 

Also tried with:

CBA_A3

ACE - No Medical (updated 3/15/2019)

RHSAFRF
RHSUSAF
RHSGREF
RHSSAF
PiR

 

Same issue with and without ACE - Non medical version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

Still having the same issue. First aid kits are being removed from the AI soldiers inventory when they are injured or killed. Only the player has a first aid kit. AI are able to heal eachother, but when I go to heal an injured AI, it uses up my FAK, seemingly because theirs disappear when injured. 

 

 

 

When you treat AI, your First aid kits should be spent.
The First aid kits system for using the wounded only works when a player treats a player.

 

 

And if you turned off the injuries system for the player, than from the wounded and killed AI  First aid kits will be removed.

If you enable the injuries system for the player. AI will remain First aid kits. Try to kill one and check his equipment)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you considered adding an alternative way for the AI to move wounded, like carrying them on their backs? Adding some variety would be nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LykosMactire said:

Have you considered adding an alternative way for the AI to move wounded, like carrying them on their backs? Adding some variety would be nice 

 

No, carrying on the back, not planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New IFAK's system added for AI.

Added option for AI IFAK's new system.

Fixed translation to some menu items.

Redesigned bleeding damage system.

A few minor fixes.

 

 

Download new version.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way we can toggle helmet knock-off and weapon drop without enabling the medical system? I want to use grimes simple revive with this but I'm running into conflicts? I've been testing this alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DirtyDel said:

Is there any way we can toggle helmet knock-off and weapon drop without enabling the medical system? I want to use grimes simple revive with this but I'm running into conflicts? I've been testing this alot

 

I do not quite understand what you want)

But without a medical system, this does not work)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

 

I do not quite understand what you want)

But without a medical system, this does not work)

Is it possible that you could add an option to disable your revive system and keep the helmet, gun, flee behavior? basically, once someone goes down, they are vanilla dead.

 

OR, you could make an option that disables death and puts players into the incapacitated state. I hope to see AI revive players soon.

 

also, i've tried to help you with translation before. "Contusion" = bruise.  You want to use "Concussion". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DirtyDel said:

Is it possible that you could add an option to disable your revive system and keep the helmet, gun, flee behavior? basically, once someone goes down, they are vanilla dead.

 

OR, you could make an option that disables death and puts players into the incapacitated state. I hope to see AI revive players soon.

 

also, i've tried to help you with translation before. "Contusion" = bruise.  You want to use "Concussion". 

 

AI can revive player)

 

About disable revive system. No, It is Immpossible. Because revive system make up the core of the mod, from which everything else already works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Fixed AI medic help when bleeding is stopped.

Fixed loss of consciousness in the water.

Fixed compatibility with units from the Contact expansion.

Fixed compatibility with RHS last update.

Added compatibility to units with non-standard fraction. (for example, the mod now works with units in the arsenal)

 

 

Download new version.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jus61 said:

Pleas Update the Kay!

 

 

We will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod is awesome!
What about adding surpression reactions or environmental?
For instance if enemy is under surpression fire they lay down instead of continuing aiming. That way you can kinda see if you successfully surpressed the enemy.
Also what about common reactions. Like if an explosion is happening nearby - the AI should have a short shocking animation if it is an initial splash.


Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoopR Mod said:

This mod is awesome!
What about adding surpression reactions or environmental?
For instance if enemy is under surpression fire they lay down instead of continuing aiming. That way you can kinda see if you successfully surpressed the enemy.
Also what about common reactions. Like if an explosion is happening nearby - the AI should have a short shocking animation if it is an initial splash. 


Greetings

 

Suppression goes beyond mod. There are AI mods for this.

 

Animation in response to an explosion, yes, it could. But there are no suitable animations in the game for this.

And at the moment, I consider the mod complete. It seems that everything works as planned. In the near future, I do not plan to change anything in it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @0Y0 your mod is awesome! When I first used it I had a version 1.15. Now version 1.26 I am very pleased to look at your progress!

Your effects of injuries are superior to any other Arma medical system mod, It is very cool! 

But as it seems to me the main problem in your mod, is the fact that you destroyed the combat life saver as a class within a Arma gameplay.

In your mod, there is no way to use subordinate medics in the squad (command menu - button 6) 

I do not know why you destroyed the medic and his command, could you explain this?

 

When there is no medic as a special unit or there’s simply no way to ask for help from an ordinary soldier by means command menu, then there are a lot of problems!

I try to describe them clearly:

 

a) player there is no way to order medic in his squad to treat another soldier (commanding of subordinate is broken) Management of ai-subordinates is a unique feature of Arma, which is not found in other shooters. It's very sad to lose it!

b) the AI-squad leaders will not use medics in the same way. The same reason arose in AI squads!

c) the [combat life saver + big medical medkit] will not heal more effectively than an [ordinary soldier + small first aid package], as it is in the vanilla game.

d) if the medics do not treat other soldiers by means commander orders, then the medical-aid kit can be used by any soldier. This should not be, since the big medical kit should only be used by a combat life saver not ordinary soldier. Or in your mod does treatment with a  medical kit have no greater effect (than treatment with a small first aid package)? 

e) when a player is seriously injured (cannot move, lies on the ground and bleeds) he cannot call a medic or anyone for his help! You can press 10 times - Status/Injured but no one rush to your aid, while in a vanilla game there is a big chance to get support!  I tried to wait for ally help in your mod, but I never could wait for the moment when I get it. so if you are heavy injured it’s easiest to kill yourself. 

 

Seems to me Too many problems... Every time I watch your mod, I rejoice, but in the end, every time I have to abandon this :(

  

The main idea of my post - If you could make the all medics or other subordinates able to take orders (from players and ai) and if medics will more effectivelly treat alliy soldiers (as it is in the vanilla game) then your mod would be a masterpiece! Please try to restore these points that I described above.

 

PS: Thanks for your work anyway

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mickeymen said:

Hey @0Y0 your mod is awesome! When I first used it I had a version 1.15. Now version 1.26 I am very pleased to look at your progress!

Your effects of injuries are superior to any other Arma medical system mod, It is very cool! 

But as it seems to me the main problem in your mod, is the fact that you destroyed the combat life saver as a class within a Arma gameplay.

In your mod, there is no way to use subordinate medics in the squad (command menu - button 6) 

I do not know why you destroyed the medic and his command, could you explain this?

 

When there is no medic as a special unit or there’s simply no way to ask for help from an ordinary soldier by means command menu, then there are a lot of problems!

I try to describe them clearly:

 

a) player there is no way to order medic in his squad to treat another soldier (commanding of subordinate is broken) Management of ai-subordinates is a unique feature of Arma, which is not found in other shooters. It's very sad to lose it!

b) the AI-squad leaders will not use medics in the same way. The same reason arose in AI squads!

c) the [combat life saver + big medical medkit] will not heal more effectively than an [ordinary soldier + small first aid package], as it is in the vanilla game.

d) if the medics do not treat other soldiers by means commander orders, then the medical-aid kit can be used by any soldier. This should not be, since the big medical kit should only be used by a combat life saver not ordinary soldier. Or in your mod does treatment with a  medical kit have no greater effect (than treatment with a small first aid package)? 

e) when a player is seriously injured (cannot move, lies on the ground and bleeds) he cannot call a medic or anyone for his help! You can press 10 times - Status/Injured but no one rush to your aid, while in a vanilla game there is a big chance to get support!  I tried to wait for ally help in your mod, but I never could wait for the moment when I get it. so if you are heavy injured it’s easiest to kill yourself. 

 

Seems to me Too many problems... Every time I watch your mod, I rejoice, but in the end, every time I have to abandon this 😞

  

The main idea of my post - If you could make the all medics or other subordinates able to take orders (from players and ai) and if medics will more effectivelly treat alliy soldiers (as it is in the vanilla game) then your mod would be a masterpiece! Please try to restore these points that I described above.

 

PS: Thanks for your work anyway

 

 

I understand you. But you missed a lot of points)

Now the medical class is not needed. Need a unit with Med Kit (It can be a medic, or it can be any unit).

Further I will call this unit, medic.

 

So. Medic treats automatically. He does not need to give commands.

Why did I do this? Because the Med Kit in my mod, this is not a Med Kit package in the understanding of the game. Therefore, the game believes that there is no means to provide assistance. If I didn’t remove them, this would greatly break the behavior of AI during injuries.

 

 Difference between IFAK and Med Kit I show in this video.

 

 

 

To make it work like that. You need to turn off 2 menu items. One for AI and one for players.

 

 

About helping. If there is a heavy fire around you, the AI will not rush to help you. This is normal)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, 0Y0 said:

Now the medical class is not needed

Not needed - while the game abounds with it - In each squad, in each faction there is a medics! Then just remove it from all factions - such a decision would be more logical. But as long as the medic present is in the any squad, his presence looks senseless in your mod.

 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, 0Y0 said:

So. Medic treats automatically.

 

any soldier treats automatically, not medic. Please note this! 

 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, 0Y0 said:

He does not need to give commands

 

The worst thing in your mod, because the player lacks understanding when he can get support! It is very tiring to lie on the ground for 5 and more minutes and see only a red veil! In addition, the fact of "killing yourself" looks only as a way to save the player from boredom. In general, "killing yourself" does not look realistic. How can a wounded man kill himself? In what way, if there is no shot?

 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, 0Y0 said:

Difference between IFAK and Med Kit I show in this video

 

I understood it perfectly. A large first-aid kit will completely restore health, while a small first-aid kit is not completely. This is the same principle that exists in a vanilla game, but the problem of your mod is that any soldier can use a large first-aid kit, while in a vanilla game ONLY MEDIC can use it.

 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, 0Y0 said:

About helping. If there is a heavy fire around you, the AI will not rush to help you. This is normal)

 

Sometimes there is no battle around me, I watched it inside the buildings, there are no opponents, but no one hurries to me! So when and how much to wait for it? It is very tiring for a player to wait an unknown amount of time for help, when you fall and cannot stand up! Player can wait 3-5-7 minutes and finally not get help - you have to kill yourself!

Worst of all, the status of the player (Status / Injured) does not work in your mod.  Player can press 10 times - Status/Injured, the player’s character will scream - "injured", "Need doctor"! but no one rush to support you, while in a vanilla game there is a big chance to get support from ai-commander your squad or from subordinate medic of your squad.

 

Dude! thanks for the mod (amazing effects), but unfortunately it’s not playable, I’ll have once again to remove it and wait until a miracle happens one day!

I want you to understand that you can’t ignore a medic (as a class) within a game and you can’t remove the medical order system - all this creates more problems than adding improvements.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×